• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
He's not going to cooperate with the transition teams, hopefully the Democrats can cope with that situation.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
The same thing he did before he got into office, cause shit through Twitter.

That's about it, and even with that it won't matter this time around. He's beaten that horse into the ground, and the only people who believe a single thing he says on there are his mindless supporters. As long as we vote him out, he'll become completely irrelevant. I can't wait to watch this fuckers Twitter fit unfold once he loses the election

Oct 27, 2017
Trump has already brought suffering and death. His administration will continue to do so until it is out of office. Voting him and other republicans out, at all levels of government, is a necessity.

water_wendi

Oct 25, 2017
That's about it, and even with that it won't matter this time around. He's beaten that horse into the ground, and the only people who believe a single thing he says on there are his mindless supporters. As long as we vote him out, he'll become completely irrelevant. I can't wait to watch this fuckers Twitter fit unfold once he loses the election
The difference this time is its going to be a former President directing his followers. Even if he is voted out his influence will be something that will be needed to overcome. You say he only has his mindless supporters but they vote and the Republicans still in office will act accordingly to not draw their craziness.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The same thing he did before he got into office, cause shit through Twitter.

although twitter may keep him around for clicks and to hold onto his followers they're MUCH more likely to ban him once he's a powerless failure.

bizarrely they arguably have a legal fiduciary duty to shareholders to keep him around.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
He is absolutely going to activate his cells if he's voted out to bring everything down. Even if he's voted out, he's not going away.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It will end one of 2 ways. The GOP dumps him instantly the minute they have no use for him or parade him around as the new Reagan. Considering spotty down ticket record, I am leaning on them going "Trump who?"

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
If he loses, he still can't pass any permanent legislation without the House voting for it.

He might issue an EO, but the next president can dissolve it on inauguration day.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If Trump loses and Jesus Christ he better, I'd imagine not one person in his cabinet or congress would listen to a word he says. They have nothing to fear anymore and I'd hope they would just tape his mouth shut and lock him in a room.

Nah Republican party will be pandering to his base for years. I wouldn't be surprised if a Trump wing of the party nominates the next presidential candidate.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
That's why he's being fought back against.

Abusers/criminals threaten to do what they're doing MUCH FASTER if you fight back, they say. But doing what they say due to this only has the same damage and violation happen slower. Think and act accordingly.

PS: He's an acolyte of Roy Cohn who honed his malignant narcissism and hooked him up with various mobsters like Scarfo and Salerno. He's always going to attack, always going to decieve, and always going to destroy.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Me thinks he wouldn't want to fuck up having Secret Service Security the rest of his life.

Now if he gets held accountable for his actions these past few years, then yeeeah...expect anything.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like he's already taking revenge on the US right now so get him out of there

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What more can he do than condemning hundreds of thousands of Americans to dying from respiratory failure? Cause that's already happening.