• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
I didn't see a thread for this topic on here and remember something like this on the other site.

I want to see what kind of immensely creative people we have on these forums and what they have worked on.

Post images of your art (traditional/digital/multimedia/other) and let us know where we can check out more of your work.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm so tempted to, but I don't want to be the firswt to post something, because I know there are many far more talented artists here who should show off their work first. T_T

Don't you have anything to show, OP?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Sketch I did at work the other day

DaJG5zIU0AABJkg.jpg:large

OP
OP
Demacabre

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
I'm so tempted to, but I don't want to be the firswt to post something, because I know there are many far more talented artists here who should show off their work first. T_T

Don't you have anything to show, OP?

I unfortunately forgot all about this thread. Sorry!

Got a publisher for an art book of my work. (not promoting, just mentioning it as it is the reason I got all my work collected in one place)

Here's the larger version of my avatar titled, "The Mourning" and will be in the book.

35d7zoy.jpg

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Working on an Emilia Clarke sculpt.
yZVWfbb.jpg

Twitch channel is nearly entirely dedicated to 3d sculpting, you can find it Here

Last edited:
OP
OP
Demacabre

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
Working on an Emilia Clarke sculpt.
yZVWfbb.jpg

Twitch channel is nearly entirely dedicated to 3d sculpting, you can find it Here
I run a gaming channel with some friends and we've been putting out monthly episodes of our new show DWEEBS. 3 episodes up so far that includes game discussion, a story, skits and video game song covers. Enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_m_HEewIPs2eXOVsOKwta3v0zCv1zXLc

Very cool!