• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, got me there.

But S4 killed off OG Laurel when she was getting some redemption had that infamous walk off scene and forever poisoned Olicity.
But... Were talking about Supergirl. Or at least I thought lol. I meant S4 of Supergirl
Now I understand what you mean as I re-read your post. idk, Flash Season 2 had some really high moments that helps out the dumb Zooms stuff at the end. But, yeah that year Supergirl probably had the best season that year of the bunch

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The last ever normal episode of Arrow is tonight. There are no more stories about the Green Arrow to tell. Welcome back, to...

#8.07 "Purgatory"
BYRON MANN GUEST STARS – Oliver's (Stephen Amell) mission takes him to Lian Yu where he tries to ignore the repercussions of the looming Crisis until he receives help from an old friend. Meanwhile, a united Team Arrow faces a recognizable villain. James Bamford directed the episode written by Rebecca Bellotto & Rebecca Rosenberg.

arrow-season-8-photos-8-5.jpg

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Considering Sunday this is Monitor getting rid of every one of Ollie's regret.
We're totally getting Shadow aren't we.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they fix Dinah's scream, or at least make it so she can use it once in a while.