• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...uth-africa-sandton-johannesburg-a8919906.html

Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger was attacked while on a trip to South Africa.

The former Governor of California was attending the sporting event Arnold Classic Africa when a person kicked him in the back.

The Sandton Chronicle reports that Schwarzenegger was at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa, when the incident occurred.

Schwarzenegger was taking photographs with fans and judging a skipping competition when a man jumped and kicked the 71-year-old.

A video of the attack shows the man being quickly detained, and Schwarzenegger can be seen walking out of the convention centre moments later.

What the hell? Quick youtube link:

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
ColorlessAcademicIchthyostega-small.gif

But seriously, attacking a 71 year old man? Fuck off.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Someone trying to get a few seconds of fame?

Who would kick a 71 year old in the back?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Jesus. That could have been a serious back injury especially at his age I would imagine. Fucked up.. Why

odbilal

Avenger
Jan 22, 2018
Good to hear Arnie is fine. Reminds me of that time where that one guy from ICP tried to drop kick Fred Durst.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
How bad did Brett Hart's attacker get it? Seems like a bad move to run into a ring full of people who are extremely jacked and probably quite strong.

I remember at least one wrestler who was punching the shit out of him. I think maybe a few other guys also threw some punches as well but can't remember. But he definitely ate some punches.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Totally screwed up to do this, especially to a 71 year-old. Hopefully he really is alright.

That dude needs to go get fucked.

WhimsicalDependentCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
No news outlets seem to know what the motivations were

The dipshit probably "did it for the lulz" as they say. Lucky Arnold is a chill old dude now, got a strange feeling this happened to him 30 years ago he would have snatched that POS up lol. Still a solid guy at his age, took a full on dropkick and seems be alright.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Jesus, Arnold is 71. Luckily he's in fantastic shape, but a kick like that to someone that age could cause serious damage.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus.. dropkicking a senior citizen in his back.
What an in humane dumb piece of cancer does that?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
That's just cowardly. You know he wouldn't have done shit if Arnold was 30 years younger.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Fricken Kyle Reese coming out of nowhere to take out the T800 with a damn drop kick.

Seriously though glad Arnold's okay and lol damn at that twitter comment lmao.