• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
y'all oh my fucking GODDD at his old IG posts...

Warning: graphic photo of decapitated pig in spoiler

Last edited:

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
... am I getting too old for the internet? What the fuck is a cannibal kink? How is that even a thing?

Are we sure this guy hasn't hunted people on a private island somewhere?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I guess in the context of this guy it's fucking weird. Shame, cus none of those pictures bothers me having had a grandfather with a pig farm.
Yeah I've had friends who've done pig roasts. One even had it as the dinner for her wedding! There's nothing abnormal or sinister about it on its own.

But in the context of all this other shit, it does seem a bit less innocent than that...to say the least lol

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Yes, I personally checked his Instagram and it's still there.

Yes, I see that...seems like, uh, a clue.

tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
People aren't defending literal cannibalism. If you disagree about the ethics behind sexual fantasy, roleplaying, kink, and so on, sure, but let's not be disingenuous and claim that people are defending literal cannibalism.
No, people are rushing into a thread about a sexual abuser who may or may not be a cannibal so they can complain about the dangers of kink shaming, which is definitely the major concern with this story.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I would say I have a strong stomach but that cat video was too fucking much.

I mean, legality aside (should be fucking illegal) how is she not sick from that shit?

Fuck me dude, these two should be admitted.

Edit: Thank god she didn't eat it, still horrifying though.

Last edited:

carda114

Oct 28, 2017
No, people are rushing into a thread about a sexual abuser who may or may not be a cannibal so they can complain about the dangers of kink shaming, which is definitely the major concern with this story.

You're not exactly wrong, there's pretty credible allegations of abuse here and to me that's ultimately the real story. But by focusing more on the arguable kink, we're already risking those claims of abuse being lost in the noise.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry do people get turned on in the moment when someone says youre my slave or i want to drain all your blood or i want your toe....

Maybe (but probably not). He was living his fantasy and feeling his oats, and these particular women were just going along with it until it became either actually physically dangerous or completely non-consentual.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm sorry do people get turned on in the moment when someone says youre my slave or i want to drain all your blood or i want your toe....

Extreme BDSM is a wild rabbit hole. And there are foot fetishes, but I've never seen anyone claim they want to cut it off before..

This started out somewhat "normal", and then just took the whole damn train off the cliff the more you dig.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ok with the pig heads. That's probably foreign to most of us here, but I'm sure there's plenty of normal who people do eat heads of animals. That human flesh license plate is extra yikes though. This dude should have kept his kinks to himself. Hopefully he hasn't actually hurt anyone