• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
When it was just all "You're like the Michael Phelps of fucking", I was like, okay dude, whatever, but then uh... it took a real turn there.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
This world is a legitimately fucked up place.

I don't know if I should be sad or EXTREMELY happy that I'm vanilla. lol

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
giphy.gif

Poor guy, I only now realized that the rest of his body below this image is actually gone.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
I find this deeply deeply disturbing honestly
"I've cut the heart out of a living animal before and eaten it while still live"

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Okay literally what the fuck... I definitely was expecting something a bit more normal when it came to the social media back storm and even with the initial screenshots I was like "well, it's weird but if it's consensual and not hurting anyone..." but then seeing the statement from the ex-wife and a few other posts here, I am thoroughly disgusted by this and also incredibly disappointed that he's a shitty person.

And I really liked that Man From UNCLE movie a few years back too... don't think I will be able to watch that one for awhile now

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Is she the Michael Phelps of fucking because she deserves a gold medal for it or because she's as wet as a swimmer?

The people deserve to know.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Arnie Hammer is such a dumb goddamn name. Also the other stuff ain't so good neither.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
The Michael Phelps of Fucking is the worthy successor of that stupid "The Dark Souls of..." phrase.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
He is a sick fuck and I'm tired of seeing people(outside this place idk if anyone is defending it in this thread) excuse his violent rape and abuse fantasies as just a kink. Everything in those messages are red flags and its clear he gets turned on abusing these women. He even said he respects his wife too much to indulge in his darker sexual fantasies which shows he doesn't have any respect for these women.

Edit: Multiple women he dated/abused are supporting these leaks as true. I've heard one of the victims is speaking with a journalist to tell her story.

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
You know how you can get like a contact high? Those DMs got me like that but for therapy.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
If Disapproving cannabilsm is kink shaming, then call me a prude my Nigga, I'm fucking shaming that

Right? Wtf, all right be a fucking text cannibal but keep that shit locked up tight cause no one is here for eating people and no one wants to abide your serial killing fetish. I'm pretty open to whatever you've got going on but Ted Bundy and wannabe Teds can fuck right off. Just do poop stuff, everyone loves poop stuff.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
If it's real, I don't understand why in the world he would cybersex/cybercannibalize via Instagram? I would think whoever he's virtually beating and eating would be trustworthy enough to have his cell number. Unless he just VR Ed Gein's any stranger willing to fulfill the Lone Ranger's bloodlust?

Edit: boy that really did escalate. The cannibalism shit is crazy. My fiance the other day was just saying how unsurprising it would be if the world found out a known actor was actually a serial killer. Armie seems to be a candidate lol.

"Michael Phelps of fucking" is my new favorite phrase. I can't stop laughing.

Last edited:

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Looks pretty damning with his ex corroborating with texts and photos. Unless he's completely cleared somehow, I don't think I can ever watch Call Me by Your Name again. Fucking scary guy.

Deleted member 82064

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cannibalism is wild, if the rumours are true. I've neve even heard of that being a fetish before
I learned about it from a documentary where one guy wanted to eat somebody and another wanted to be eaten. Dudes went through with it. Then guy who murdered the another guy and ate parts of him started to post pictures on some cannibal fetish forum (it's a big thing) and somebody realised it's real and called cops on him. I think Rammstein made song about them. Not sure if it was same case.

But all in all, it's not that weird of fetish. It's a taboo with rich mythical stories to back it up (eating people getting their powers/souls/etc.). I mean fucked up but you kinda could see why someone could get sucked into the world.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Whatever happened to simply saying shit like "I want you on all fours right in front of me, shaking it". Man, that shit that I just read... blood... heart... WHAT THE FUCK!?

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Why can't you just be a fucking racist like a normal chud, Armie? Why you go all rapist cannibal?

With that said. Holy fucking shit, that's disturbing as fuck. Dude has some serious issues, and should probably be investigated and seek real help.

Like, nothing wrong with being into kinky shit (I'm not gonna judge), but this is so far beyond that it's truly disconcerting.