• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
This essentially ends all chances at Trump even attempting any bullshit now. Biden 306 ev, gonna get 80 million votes. It's done.

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
Can we just pause for a moment and realize Biden probably would have been projected the winner ON ELECTION NIGHT any other election year? The delay in tabulating votes this year really changed the "feel" of election night.

It really wasn't that close of an election. A surprise that it wasn't a landslide? Perhaps, but definitely not a close election in historical terms.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Can we just pause for a moment and realize Biden probably would have been projected the winner ON ELECTION NIGHT any other election year? The delay in tabulating votes this year really changed the "feel" of election night.

It really wasn't that close of an election. A surprise that it wasn't a landslide? Perhaps, but definitely not a close election in historical terms.
Yeah not close especially getting above 50% of votes. I think he will have 78 million and win by 5points.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma

It just wasn't the crazy blowout everyone was hoping for. That first night felt so depressing when it shouldn't have been that competitive in a decent world.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pi9wg2iKtS1rrkahjo1_500.gif
I'll never not laugh at this.

Anton is just FED the fuck UP lmaooo

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
The AZ data guru is DONE with this shit. Imagine it's been a really long week for him

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Had to wait for Europe to go to sleep before announcing it, huh.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

He certainly would've been if every state counted mail-in ballots as early as Florida did, which was weeks before Election Night.

Republicans are going to undoubtedly try and torpedo expanded mail-in voting wherever they can after this election, and Dems fighting it in those states should all reference Florida 2020 as the ideal system as a counter-argument. One reason is that Rs won Florida in the Presidential ballot, so that sinks the argument that Dems are just trying to find a system that "benefits only them". The second reason is that Florida really did do it the way every state should be doing it - long, fair period for mail-in voting, counting mail-in ballots as they come in weeks before Election Night (with online ballot trackers for voters so they can know if their vote is counted or not), and have a generous and widespread early voting period.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
The AZ data guru is DONE with this shit. Imagine it's been a really long week for him

I mean he went from a local news personality to a national news personality. That really has to be jarring to get that level of popularity suddenly. His avatar also became a meme

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy how Florida is basically the model state for voting in the U.S. lol

But yes, every state needs to adapt early voting and weeks early mail in processing/tabulating.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
arizona is done. Pretty much ends all hopes of the MAGA crowd but they'll still keep at it, probably past Biden's inauguration

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Maybe I missed something but the numbers and Trump's percentage of ballots played out pretty much exactly how the math was explained by Fox's Decision Desk head, so I feel like "they called it way too early" is a weird takeaway. If anything it just shows how strong their calls are going forward.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if Fox/AP should have called it that early but it certainly made it easier to sleep that night