• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
https://www.abc15.com/national/ariz...MQnXpWeLdwCo8DJceyseuuxPglyl9G011nC0PU6cZzxjc

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senator Martha McSally was overheard this week calling a reporter a "liberal hack" after he asked her a question about considering new evidence in the impeachment trial this week.

McSally took to Twitter as a response and has been trending high ever since.

Arizona Era Please vote for Mark Kelly. An embarrassing display from a Senator that we didn't elect...

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I would love to see McSalty lose two, not one Senate races in two years. Come on Arizona, you made us proud of you in 2018, please do it again.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
McSally, notable only for literally being given a participation trophy after being such a loser that she flipped both a House seat and Senate seat blue at the same time in 2018.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
People think these Republican fucks will still vote to have witnesses at the Senate trial. They are delusional and will never change. This country is better off being split into 2. The right will never play fair and doesn't want to work together.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
She went full MAGA. It's going to be great watching her crash and burn then lose to Mark Kelly.

Nov 16, 2017
Her opponent has name recognition in astronaut Mark Kelly, husband of Gabby Giffords. He's winning in fundraising and has a lead in early polling.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
"I'm not here to play politics!"
"You're liberal hack buddy!"

All in the same breath. How....how do these people always fall for the lie, and the grift... It shouldn't anymore, but it still just blows my mind that this works on people.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The down ticket is even more important than who is at the top

But taht ratio, goddamn

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
She called Manu Raju of CNN a "liberal hack" when he asked her a question about witnesses at the impeachment trial. Fucking ridiculous.

Wonderrade

The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when she ran in the last senate race and how cool it was to see Sinema win and then it was like a month later she still managed to make it to DC :(

Regardless, very excited to be able to cast a vote to make sure she doesnt stay in congress :)

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
So non-liberals buy/wear a shirt, likely around other non-liberals, saying they're liberal hacks?

Alrighty.

Oct 31, 2017
All of these charlatan snake-oil salesmen grifters are just so fucking disgusting and pathetic. And the people who lap it up like the chumps they are, are even more so.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
So non-liberals buy/wear a shirt, likely around other non-liberals, saying they're liberal hacks?

Alrighty.

969017.jpg

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I will HAPPILY vote for Kelly this election.

McSally is literally the worst.

real2

Jan 31, 2019
People think these Republican fucks will still vote to have witnesses at the Senate trial. They are delusional and will never change. This country is better off being split into 2. The right will never play fair and doesn't want to work together.

No-they will vote to have witnesses at the trial, but at the conclusion they will just say something that it wasn't definitive or some other bullshit and vote to not convict. This way they can have Foxnews and all of the other right wing outlets to echo that the trial was fair (since they had witnesses) but the evidence wasn't definitive to convict or some other bullshit.

Expecting Republicans to do the right thing is just setting yourself up for failure and people need to stop expecting they will because time and time again they have demonstrated that they do not give a shit about this country and will put party over country 100% of the time.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"I'm not here to play games; now go buy my T-shirts with a mediocre meme I made on it!". The party of projection strikes again.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Attacking the media as a politician is really fucking dangerous to democracy but these idiot Republicans just can't help themselves.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
It was stupid that she got a participation trophy, and it'll be great when she has to give it back this year