• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
516993F2-8630-A357-4852-BF488D1D2B8E.jpeg

I've seen this for years but have never met anyone that has willingly had hot Arizona tea.

Is this something people actually do? What's it like?

I'm not willing to find out for myself.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Just tastes like hot English Breakfast tea.

A little sweeter than I like my tea.

Don't ask how I know this

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Wow, who knew the mods would have strong opinions on this. 😂

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
If you want hot tea, just make some cold tea and hold it out of my window for 5 seconds.

Motherfucking heat is like Venus over here.

Sacrilicious

Oct 30, 2017
I mean, that's literally what it becomes.
On a personal note, I used to think tea was one of the few drinks that was good at any temperature, but I haven't actually wanted to drink it cold in about two years now (and I drink it every day).

Unsweetened plain tea isn't my favorite cold, but it holds up well enough. It definitely handles big temperature swings better than anything else.

Coffee can be brewed pretty well to different temperatures, but the same drink never tastes good hot and cold (without mixing).

Never had boiling hot Texas ginger ale either, so I'm SOL when starting from cold drinks.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Prefer my own tea because I don't care for lemon in mine, but even the plain black teas at the store of some kind of citrussy additive.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
speaking of Ice Tea, anyone know what Mcdonald's problem is?

Either it's dirty water or straight syrup. There is no inbetween

Nov 1, 2017
speaking of Ice Tea, anyone know what Mcdonald's problem is?

Either it's dirty water or straight syrup. There is no inbetween
Maybe that's all the employees like there so sometimes you'r getting it before they depleted it? Some places try to stretch those syrup bags though and I know they know that it is straight water 20 customers ago.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I've tried some after having the can sit in my hot car for a while and I wasn't impressed.

I think If I want hot tea I'll just make hot tea.