• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The reason games are fun is because it's a battle of wits, nerve, skill and stamina within the same agreed rules. If there are no rules then it's no fun, because there would just be chaos and no way to tell who's actually outplaying who.

So if you cheat the whole game is rendered pointless for everyone involved

Reven Wolf

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well you can fight fire with fire if you catch my drift...
And then no one has fun, because the original cheaters would whine and complain, the new cheaters aren't having fun because they were forced to cheat which they didn't want to do, and non cheaters have the worst experience of all.

If you want to talk about having fun as most important, then I day cheaters in multiplayer games should be hardware banned for life from the game they cheat in. I have a lot of fun reading their comments complaining that cheating shouldn't get them banned, and Afterall my fun is more important ;)

PWRade

Oct 25, 2017
Developers should just put in aim bot for everyone, then no one will need skill. There's no way that will ever get boring.
This is a horrible take.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Guess you won't be installing any mods for Fallout 76 eh...

Heh', as if I owned Fallout 76 in the first place!

Truth be told, despite playing through Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, Oblivion and Skyrim(all on consloe btw), I have never downloaded or installed a mod for any game.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Mouse and keyboard isn't playing the game for you and getting your headshots. It's just a means of input. Just like an arcade stick isn't dialing up combos for you lol. Sonicfox is one of the best in the world and uses a pad for fighting games over a stick which means that control input comes down to preference with a degree of objectiveness in precision of controls especially in FPS.

You should never do things that take away from others fun that isn't allowed by the game itself. If the game allows it though then its whatever and people gotta deal with it or complain to the developer until they fix it.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. Just nah.
I do not feel the need to elaborate as there is literally nothing else to say.
Just do not do it.

MontlyCure

Oct 27, 2017
FL
Yeah OP and I can't believe my days of bridging in Halo 2 multiplayer were brought to an end by bungie with a permanent ban.

I was just doing what I had to do to have fun and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.