• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will you watch the Super Bowl?

• Yes

Votes: 263 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 480 64.4%

• Total voters

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
You mean the same Rams that were in LA for 50 years before moving to St. Louis and had a legendary rivalry with the 49ers?
If those fans were still around and invested in a significant way, the Rams' home games wouldn't sound like their away games.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Yup!

Though hanging with friends is usually whats really important!

Food drinks fun and socializing is what super bowl parties are best for. Though yes I also enjoy watching the games as well

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have legal access to watch it via cable in New Zealand but I kind of want to be able to understand all of the jokes my friends overseas will make about commercials on twitter so I'll probably find a pirate stream just for that. Since I have legal access anyway it's not exactly piracy....

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
If i have time today I will.

I like casually watching football but I HATE how commercially riddled it is. At least with the super bowl the commercials can be interesting.

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
No, I never cared at all for the commercials. The whole fucking point of me watching was supposed to be watching the two teams who managed to managed to get there. However, due to various reasons I've lost all interest in football so there is no longer any point now.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still salty about the Saints no-call. It will be background noise at best

The last time I almost didn't watch the Super Bowl because I hated the teams (Falcons vs. Patriots), I got to see one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen in sports though, so IDK

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, probably! Girlfriend and I are finally going to see Glass around 4, and then we'll grab some takeout on the way home and watch the game. I have a few $20 boxes from work so that's always fun to track!

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch video later of the SpongeBob-reference halftime show, but otherwise no.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah because I'm not a dork.

source.gif

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Heard a lot of people at work saying they're not going to watch this year because something about a blown Saints call (I'm from LA), but honestly I think most of them are lying and blowing smoke out their asses. Me, I haven't watched a football game in years and if there's no good counter-programming on I'll pop in a movie or go to bed early.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
There was a point in my life when I would have proudly voted NO because I couldn't care less about football, but now it's an annual event with the in-laws and I can sorta get into it. It's the only time I'll watch football, though.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about football, I don't care about commercials, and the company is weird and awful. I'm good.

KelThaFunkee

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, what's the point? the commercials will be/already are on youtube. Already know where the NFL stands so I'm not gonna support them

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Indeed i will. Good excuse to get people together and enjoy the company.

As a football fan i enjoy seeing how crazy the pats run has been and how most likely wont see a team like this again.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the UK, watch Super Bowl most years and support the team that isn't Patriots.

I have to be in the office tomorrow so not this time! I'll just watch the highlights. I wonder how the half-time show will go.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's the only Football I watch in the year.

I don't even understand the game well, I just like watching the big one lol

FeenixRisen

McDonalds looks really average next to Wendys
Oct 25, 2017
Nope. My interest this season left with the Nelson Agholor missed catch/ interception back during the NFC Divisional.

Don't care for the Rams and I'm so worn out on seeing the Patriots that I can't even tune in to hate.