• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you vaccinated yet?

• Yes, I am fully vaccinated

Votes: 3,557 52.3%
  • Yes, but I'm waiting on a second shot

Votes: 1,485 21.8%
  • No, but I will be soon

Votes: 286 4.2%
  • No, but I will be in a few months

Votes: 406 6.0%
  • I have no clue when I'm getting mine

Votes: 1,063 15.6%

• Total voters

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I got my second shot earlier this week! I felt fine most of the day but then the following 2 days I just didn't quite feel right - my arm was in serious pain for about 48 hours and I was generally fatigued with some body/muscle aches. Nothing too bad as I was still able to work but it wasn't pleasant.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
It has now officially been two weeks since my Johnson & Johnson vaccine so I can now say that I am, officially, fully vaccinated.

That is a super cool thing to say.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Getting my first Pfizer shot this weekend.

I'm in Canada so that's something given the mess we're in now.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got my 2nd Pfizer about an hour ago. Feeling the same so far. Can't wait to wash my hands slightly less obsessively~

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
Got that second Pfizer

91071BD9B52C34F9DD19A5410C25296F54B56026

This summer......one man.......

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Got my second shot this morning. Think it's starting to kick in a bit. Hopefully it doesn't hit too bad. Been chugging a bunch of tea to keep myself hydrated.

Nov 29, 2018
Moderna #1 earlier today at Gillette, and I was amazed how quick and efficient everything was. The wait time after the shot took longer than from my car to the needle.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Not gonna front, last night was rough after getting my second shot yesterday. Holy shit. Not a fan of chills. So hard to sleep like that. Been groggy as hell today.

Still worth it. Fuck this virus.

ZeroNoir_

Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to travel to the US whenever the vaccinate non residents because in my hellhole of a country my phase begins on next year

Booker Do It

Sep 25, 2018
No. I guess I'm in a lower risk category (late 30's) so would much prefer the higher risk people getting theirs first. However, as soon as it is available I will be excited to get it done!
On another note, my brother who is only a couple of years older than me has had his, but he is a teacher. Serves me right for not pursuing that career path I guess 😅

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
2nd didnt do much to me

jus super light fever n headache

dunno if its bc i loaded up in vitamins n minerals in weeks prior

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
Changed my vote to fully vaccinated! Got my second dose of Moderna this morning (about 12 hours ago, actually). Had a headache, arm soreness and slight fatigue/aches. Now really just a little soreness. Hopefully the rest of the night/tomorrow morning goes well.

Last edited:

XavierFire

Jul 19, 2020
Got my 2nd Pfizer about 12 hours ago. Feeling nothing so far besides soreness on my arm. I'm about to go to sleep so hopefully I don't feel like shit in the morning.

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
Got my 2nd Pfizer about 60 hours ago. Thankfully I didn't really have any symptoms from either shot aside from a sore arm. 12 more days until full protection!

EnVy_CaLiBeR

Oct 25, 2017
Got my second Pfizer on Monday. Outside of a sore arm the next day, I didn't have any other side effects. Hope that continues.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Bleh. Woke up this morning feeling feverish and a little crappy... Had nothing but a sore arm the first time. I'm told this is normal though.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
36 hours after Pfizer #2 I had some chills and muscle aches through the day but it was pretty mild and wore off faster than the arm pain from the first shot.

Pelican

Oct 26, 2017
Almost fully recovered from COVID, so time to compare the symptoms here soon! This means I'll be *extra* fortified right? I'm sure that's how science works.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Got my 2nd AZ! First one really hurt my arm but I barely felt this one. Hopefully no side effects as the side effects of part 1 were absolutely horrendous.

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
Just got my second dose. Had no effects from the first except for a sore arm. Hoping for the same this time

xewind

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Got my 2nd shot of Pzifer Wednesday morning. Later that night I had chills, headache and pain in my whole body, couldn't sleep at all. Over the course of the next day got better and everything went away by night. Feeling great today so far.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Pfizer dose #2 48 hour update:

So, yesterday I was tired and cold most of the day. Might could chalk the cold up to me drinking tons of water which always makes me cold anyhow, but I was definitely tired due to the shot. Nothing major, just that I didn't wanna do much other than laze about in bed after work.

This morning, I'm pretty much back to normal. Some slight tightness at the injection site still, but no apparent swelling and/or soreness around the lymph node of that armpit.

ABC123

Mar 1, 2019
Got my second Moderna shot yesterday. I couldn't really sleep last night, and so far today I have a headache and body aches.