• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
I recently discovered I am blocked on Twitter by YouTube's very own JayzTwoCents after calling him out for attacking and being hostile to those who were coming up with solutions or suggestions with a canceled Delta flight of his.

It just got me thinking how many of us have been blocked by politician, celebrity and/or social media person and why do you think that is?

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If rumours are to believed , I've already been blocked by kamiya......I don't even have Twitter.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
No but i silence a lot of people i follow on instagram to keep the timeline clean and neat. So in a way i am blocking them.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. Only celebrities I've had any sort of interaction like that on Twitter have been Jean Grae and Talib Kweli, and Kweli ended up liking my shit since all of the interactions involved me calling some dumbass out on some dumbass shit.

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
I've been blocked by at least two writers, neither of whom I've ever interacted with. I'm guessing I must've been on a blocklist at some point. Doesn't really bother me except occasionally I see them quote-tweeted into my timeline and I'm like hey how come I can't see the— OH RIGHT.

I have not yet been blocked by Kamiya.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Lol Planet Fitness' social media manager searched me out and tried to start shit because I told a joke at their expense about how they enable poor dietary habits with pizza and donut day.

Literally tried to fall back on "Planet Fitness is a Judgement Free Zone."

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I was blocked by Dan Harmon on Twitter from say... 2015ish? until he deleted his account. I think my crime was liking a tweet that mentioned him that was mildly critical of his attitude.

Other that that, I've been blocked by a few stray bluechecks who I haven't interacted with. Assuming I wound up on a blocklist somewhere.

SlickShoes

Oct 27, 2017
I'm blocked on Twitter by the football team I support, I never noticed for a long time, I've been through all of my tweets and can't fathom why.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
Alan McGee, the guy behind Creation Records, on Twitter. I can't for the life of me remember what it was for. Some dumb joke I made in response to a tweet.

Games journalist Rev Stuart Campbell banned me from his forum, which I don't think he even has anymore, as he didn't like people disagreeing with him. The final straw for him was when I made the crazy claim that England sports fans wanting Scotland to do well was genuine and not because they were patronising them. Controversial., I know.

Oct 25, 2017
kQXW0RT.png

I don't remember exactly what I said to him, but it was worth it

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I called Jenny McCarthy a moron once and she blocked me, I wear that one like a badge of honor

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Drake Bell blocked me when I quoted a tweet of him sitting in a parked car outside of the Drake & Josh house as it was being demolished and said "Was Josh too busy operating the crane?"

Slushimi

Oct 30, 2017
If you haven't been blocked by Kamiya already, are you really living life the right way?

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
I got blocked by Jim Cornette after I said he was acting like an old man because he was dismissing e-books/Kindles etc. as somehow not real books. He's recently released a book that is available on Kindle, so I guess he must've gotten with the times recently. I'm also blocked by Sean "X Pac" Waltman too, even though I've never interacted with him on Twitter.

Nov 2, 2017
James Woods, because, well, he is a sexual predator and more people need to tell him that when he's complaining about minorities or whatever he's bitching about now.