• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I think my face is alright, I wouldn't trade it. Women tell me I'm handsome pretty often. I can grow a very thick stubble/beard. I'm 5'9, medium build, not exceptionally muscular or athletic, but not scrawny or weak either. I can skate pretty well, and that's pretty much the only sport I'm naturally good at. I definitely wish I was taller. I hate being the shortest guy in a room, which isn't too often, but I notice it for sure.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I should lose some weight and, ideally, have some more hair. Not that I care about it too much, but I'd like to be able to style it a bit more once in a while.

But, other than that, I'm OK with what I am.

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
I like my face so yes. The issue with my appearance is that I can't style my hair for shit and a bit overweight. I've been working on the latter for past half year with gradual success though so that's good.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
Nope, never have been. I'm very skinny and so many people have told me that it looks unhealthy or whatever. I'm not though, I've talked to doctors about this and everything is perfectly fine, just a naturally skinny person. Also have always hated how deep my hairline is, I hate it and it's not exactly getting better as I age.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
No. I had some bad acne when I was younger and now have some scars because of it.

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
I'm very happy with how I look nowadays. Used to be as skinny as a rail but after gaining some weight and hitting the gym more I'm very happy with how I look now.

I also had horrible acne when I was younger but the six months of absolute hell that was Accutane killed it off before any major scarring was left. I still got some some mild scarring on my face but it doesn't bother me.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Actually yes, sort of. I have great hair and eyes. On the other hand, I'm too fucking skinny.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of. My hair is thinning bad but no one else notices. I'm pretty good looking. Cystic acne has cropped up regularly, but I'm seeing if cutting dairy fixes that. I appreciated being super thin in high school but now combined with my average height sometimes I feel still stuck in HS. I'm still avoidant of mirrors and pictures, but sometimes I take a good look and I like what I see.

Overall I make a good impression and I think I have a chance with girls, so despite my anxieties I have little to complain about.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
PoYHA24.jpg

Jay_AD

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, sure. Nobody's perfect, there are always things, but no use dwelling on 'em. I'm not necessarily a model I guess, but I think I look pretty good. Generally comfortable + decently confident about my appearance.

Honestly that's the most important part of how others perceive you anyways.

Deleted member 37151

Account closed at user request
Banned
Jan 1, 2018
More so since I started watching Queer Eye a few years ago. That show changed how I feel about myself and how I look after myself so much.

I definitely thought I was ugly growing up and that show really helped me accept myself but also work towards looking and feeling hotter. I used to wear baggy, awful clothes. Now I wear clothes that fit and make me look and feel good.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Yes but it's more acceptence than happiness. I have a distinct look and my theory is that if you're not conventialy attractive at least be memorable. Within reason of course. In my case it's mostly a mop of curls.

I still want to put on more muscle but I'm cursed, an unrelated injury stopped me as soon as I started at the gym and now that's healed Coronavirus puts me off. Still do yoga/bodyweight exercises but it's slower progress.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I think I look alright, but I want to lose weight both for myself and my girlfriend. With it warming up out I'm gonna start walking every day.

The only thing about me I really hate is that I have plaque psoriasis in some spots on my face. I have a lotion to help it but sometimes it takes a couple days to become unnoticeable.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Some days I can't even look at myself in the mirror, and some days I think damn, I would absolutely fuck me.

So I dunno.

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017
For the mest part, yes. More happy than I used to be. Lost a fair bit of weight the last year and seems to be aging well enough. Actually being able to afford nicer clothes is a plus, I guess. Suppose I could hit the gym a bit more often.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm aging well and in the best shape of my life. Not sporting a six pack or anything but have flat abs a bit of muscle. Just fine. I could use a haircut and I suck at shaving decently, but I clean up nice when I do. So yeah I'm pretty ok with the way I look.

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Not really. I don't even like being filmed on video for this reason but sometimes it's a must. It definitely sucks. At least I have all my hair!

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I have never seen myself as attractive but I've grown to be perfectly fine with that. I just try to work on other qualities that I think might make me likeable to compensate (while trying to avoid propping those qualities at someone else's expense) and feel good about myself.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Back in hight school i used to really struggle with self-love. I didnt see much at all about myself to love/like.
Thankfully, with caring friends/family and a motivation to improve myself mentally and physically, i'm at a much better place in my life and i'm happy to say that i love the way i look and feel.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I'm currently down 140lbs from my heaviest and it's slowly getting better for my self esteem, my concern is I don't think others like the way I look.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
I've become pretty ok with my general looks over the years. I often get told I'm cute and what not so that works, especially at 31 lol. I got serious issues with how I dress and in general never feel like I've found a style that works for me. Also put on a bit of weight these last few years so I wanna get the belly gone a bit more.

but yeah, I think I look alright enough.

Dictator

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Berlin, 'SCHLAND
What changed?

I think you look good btw, I guess more exposure on camera has helped too?
A few years ago I was not as physically active as I was now and was coming off of a relationship. So for years at the end of that relationship I was never really feeling great with how I looked - I guess I needed the motivation of it ending to start thinking about what I can do to feel better!
Thanks for the kind words, of course :)

Dec 24, 2017
I miss being fat. I'm 6' and around 185 to 195 lbs depending on my food intake. I'm cold all the time now.

I wish I had some of my weight back. Not just because of the cold thing, but because it represented a time where I didn't have cancer, and all the other crap.

it's a very selfish and weird way to approach it. But I miss it. Obviously, not carrying around the weight is better for me overall. I just still have a lot of weird dismorphia surrounding my weight loss.