• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I thought I was ok in college but my self esteem kinda took a dive post college. I think it coincided with dating apps becoming the norm.

Wish I were taller. Wish my hairline weren't receding. Wish I could lose this food baby that is my gut. Wish my face was less fat and was symmetrical so I didn't look off in selfies. How does everyone else look so good in selfies?! Lol šŸ˜£

otherwise I'm good I guess

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Yes. Best shape of my life atm. Hair line is good. Facial hair spot on. I'm also at a point in life where I can not comb my hair and go wild and it doesn't bother me.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For the most part. Tall, normal looking guy with full head of hair (soon to be 34)

I got fat again over the last5 years since getting married, losing some weight in the last 6 months but it's a slow process. Wife loves me though and she's much more attractive than I am so who cares, losing weight is more about health than anything else now.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Not really. Some days I'm ok with my appearance some days I'm really not.
I have low self-esteem and I don't really know why. I'm trying to work that out with the help of a therapist and various books.

Objectively I'm alright looking I think, just need to lose about a stone and tone up a bit.

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, i feel very well about my looks. I think i look attractive to other people too because i have to actively cut off daily flirting approaches from multiple genders. It's not an easy task, but i'm really loyal to my wife.

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
God no, never have and never will. Objectively speaking I'm pretty sure I look average but I cannot see myself and not think I'm an ugly pile of dookie.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God no, and I probably never will. It'll take a lot of money to fix what's wrong with me.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I am content with myself, and have gained much better self esteem about my looks versus middle/high school. But I want bigger arms and am transitioning to natural hair.

Soon I will be absolutely perfect.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
no no no god

god no

I avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces

if I see my face it'll sometimes grind my day to a halt for like five minutes

stupid mirrors, making me late to class

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds. I also world prefer if I had not started going grey in my teens! It was a fun curiosity in my 20s but as I approach 40 I'm aware that the getting is aging me (that being said i have no interest in dyeing).
but overall I am happy in my allowance. I am definitely comfortable in my skin. I am always surprised when I look in the mirror or see a photo that I am a bit older and fatter than I imagine in my mind - which is probably a healthy mindset!

My biggest critics would be my kids, who can be extremely critical and rude and I'm happy to laugh at myself with them!

Wireframe

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Lost some weight and need to get back in the gym but generally I don't hate what looks back at me in the mirror.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
The day you start lifting weights is the day you become forever small.

I went from 6'4 170 lbs to 6'4 215 lbs and I still feel skinny. I most likely have body dysmorphia.
I'm 6'4". When I applied for my first real job it asked weight(šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø). I was really uncomfortable writing in the 170 I truly was and put 180. šŸ˜†
Took me until I hit about 30 for my metabolism to slow down. I wish it would speed up again at 49.
My future wife found me attractive when I couldn't have felt worse about myself at age 19.
Sad how fixated we can get on our looks. It's something I've never fully been able to conquer even though I feel really good most of the time.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
No. I wont look in a mirror for days and hate anyone seeing me shirtless or without socks on. I also never like any haircut ive gotten.

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I feel ok about myself. I'm much happier and less self-conscious since I started shaving my head. I would always hide my growing bald spot with a baseball cap. Now I'm clean shaven with a beard that works for me and I'm happy with it.

I could stand to lose some weight though. I'm 5'10" and weigh about 205. Ideally I'd like to be around 180.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I am content with myself, and have gained much better self esteem about my looks versus middle/high school. But I want bigger arms and am transitioning to natural hair.

Soon I will be absolutely perfect.
Natural hair train is the way to go! Been growing out my hair for almost 3 years and I love it. No more ceaser fades for this guy

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
My BMI is at 21.5 which is pretty much normal. I never go to the gym, I just walk around my apartment complex every morning and play some badminton with friends every Wednesday. When it comes to look, I already have a wonderful wife so I wouldn't have to worry about having to attract anyone else anymore.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, fuck it. Wish I could grow a beard, but hey, whaddaya gonna do. Too little time on this earth to waste on lamenting stupid shit.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I have seen some pretty tubby guys with attractive partners before. Sell yourself to yourself before you start thinking about what others want from you.
It's weird that our go-to consolation to people (usually men) who feel unattractive is to tell them that they can get with people (usually women) who are attractive. Comes off as telling men not to measure their own worth by their looks while... measuring women's worth by their looks.

Flygon

Oct 28, 2017
Nah. I was never happy with how I looked. But what I needed didn't - and probably still doesn't exist.

So, for now, I guess I just make the best out of what I got and try to make it look presentable? Even if I don't really like wearing "that costume" of a body, it's the only one I've got.
This's also why I don't like being photographed, it gives people the impression that I think what is being photographed is actually me.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it? :D

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
I've always been skinny, so I feel like it kind of defines me, and I'm okay with that. With that being said, it'd be nice if anyone could ever be attracted to me.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
No I'm a skinny woman living in a overweight mans body. It sucks. I'm making plans to change that though.

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
It's weird that our go-to consolation to people (usually men) who feel unattractive is to tell them that they can get with people (usually women) who are attractive. Comes off as telling men not to measure their own worth by their looks while... measuring women's worth by their looks.
No, the point I was trying to make is that looks don't matter as much as people think they do. You can do all sorts of things that you normally would think are "reserved" for "beautiful" people. The point isn't that "you can get a hot gf dude lolol," it's that you don't need to put limitations on yourself or judge yourself. If the poster was a woman I would have reversed the example (because I've also seen that before)

Sorry if it came off the way it did.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Nope. I need to lose this weight again and fix my teeth. Even then I'll still hate that I take terrible pics thanks to having a lazy eye for a year in third grade. It's only noticeable there.

Once I lose about 20-30 pounds and get my teeth fixed maybe this year I'll feel good. My looks are aging better than most I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Not really. I worked down to 230 lbs from 310 in 2018, but found myself back at 280 when I got my new job. Worked back down to 270 and intend to get back to where I was and then some, but man it sucks to see the weight come back.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I like my body, not my face. I am a shrimp (take away the face and the rest is good), people have told me more times than I'd like to remember that I am ugly to my face (grown ups and kids), called me names for movie or cartoon characters known for their ugly looks, and people have let me know by the reaction on their face after they look at me (strangers when I am out and about) that I am unpleasent/repulsive to look at. I wish that wearing a mask out in public was not frowned upon.

DeepBlueDay

Jan 10, 2020
I'm fine with how I look.

30 years old, 31 next month and I can still eat as much as I want at any time I want and still maintain a thin but healthy figure, its simply amazing :)

Only thing I dislike although I got used to it is that I have to wear glasses.

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I like my body, not my face. I am a shrimp (take away the face and the rest is good), people have told me more times than I'd like to remember that I am ugly to my face (grown ups and kids), called me names for movie or cartoon characters known for their ugly looks, and people have let me know by the reaction on their face after they look at me (strangers when I am out and about) that I am unpleasent/repulsive to look at. I wish that wearing a mask out in public was not frowned upon.
I've seen your pics before and you look fine. Unless you aged a boatload in 3 or 4 years which I severely doubt is the case. Those people are just assholes.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
Not really. I mean i think i look ok but some things you can't change. I just learned to accept and embrace it instead of hating myself for it.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could lose weight, but luckily I have visible muscles and tone in my arms which offsets any concerns that I'm just fat. I also gym frequently, although my new relationship is kneecapping that a bit šŸ˜…

overall I'm fine. Can't really change that much so I just go with it. Might want a piercing soon idk.

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
No, I hate it. I always have, but right now especially with the combination of my ugly face and Donald Trump shaped body.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 6'3, which I enjoy. Want to continue to work on my body which is okay. Hair isn't great.

So I'm like.. fine with how I look.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I could stand to lose 10-20 pounds these days, but I guess that kinda tends to come with nearing middle age

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i started to accept i'm a little handsome and to be ok with myself when girls tried to hit me in the street in italy, saying i'm handsome out of the blue

thx random girls from italy you improved my self esteem since that day

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Bit overweight and my skin is becoming worse as I get older (really dry despite using an assortment of moisturisers over time), but I feel good about myself because I stopped caring what other people think.