• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
So we've gone a long time without Arrowverse/CW shows and they are coming back soon. Due to this, I was curious, are you going to come back to these shows? I'm not sure as they have really dipped in quality over the years. Also, shows like Stargirl, Wandavision have been superhero shows done well and kinda spoiled me, so I'm not sure if I can handle the CW/Arrowverse bad and stupid writing again. Its looking like a pass from me, but how about for you guys?

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No. I bowed out a few years ago and don't plan to come back.

I will, however, watch the annual crossovers.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Only the first season of Flash was stellar out of all those ones. I might leave them on in the background sometimes, or watch the novelty of the crossover next year.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm out. I miss the Legends so maybe one day I will come back and just watch those.

Time is at a premium in my life now so if we are averaging 1 MCU / week that may just take up most of my TV time.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Legends of Tomorrow is the only thing I still look forward to from the Arrowverse shows since it's actually original and insane.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The bar for comic book TV shows is so much higher today, I don't think I'll ever go back to the Arrowverse.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Always in for Legends and I like CW Supes so I'll be giving Superman & Lois a shot.

Rest I could care less about.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Legends and probably the new season (continuation?) of Flash.

BARRY NEEDS TO SAVE IRIS, FOLKS

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Just Flash and Legends. I'll probably start Black Lightning after it finishes its run.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I usually binge a 'season' of all the shows every once in awhile. I'm a year behind now, and although I liked the shows I cant say I'm sad to see Supergirl and Black Lightning coming to an end

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Nah, pretty burned out on comic book stuff. Especially shared universes where there are way to many schlocky shows.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
Only interested in Legends of Tomorrow at this point. I'm burned out on the formula for these shows.

Edit: I'm willing to give Superman & Lois a chance.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Ya, I've stuck around this long, might as well see them through. Still really enjoy the characters on Supergirl and Batwoman even if the shows are inconsistent at best. Superman & Lois looks interesting. Flash... well, its been a few years since I really dug it but last season was better than the couple before it I suppose.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I'll likely watch The Flash again but it seriously needs to get a move on. Last season moved so damn slow that the irony cannot be ignored the show is about the fastest man alive.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I don't have much else to watch live besides it. Might as well continue the ride till the end.

Dr. Giggles

Oct 31, 2017
Probably not. I haven't seriously watched them for a few years...I think Black Lightning S1 was the last time I was invested. However, I really liked Stargirl so ill keep an eye out for that show.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Maybe The Flash just so I can get some sort of conclusion from this upcoming season (hopefully).

I was planning on dropping The Flash after Arrow ended last year but the season was unable to finish so I couldn't drop it.

I don't watch any of the other shows. Too much of a time sink.

Oct 27, 2017
I loved them, but too much shows and not enough time. I'd watch them in a heartbeat if they cut about half the episodes per a season

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I loved them, but too much shows and not enough time. I'd watch them in a heartbeat if they cut about half the episodes per a season
Yeah, I was keeping up with Arrow and Flash for a while.

Then Legends of Tomorrow came out and when I finally tried catching up it just got way too much.

Furthest I got in Flash was the season with the genius villain, furthest I got in Legends was the Billy Zane circus episode, and furthest I got in Arrow... I can't even remember. He became mayor I think.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Dropped the CW shows a few years back. I will binge the Legends and Flash some day though. Especially since John Constantine joined the team. I quit Flash with S04E01. I did check out Batwoman S2E1 and it was interesting enough (haven't and won't see the first season) for me to probably check out the second episode. But yes, generally I'm done with the Arrowverse.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
It's still early but Batwoman is better this season without Ruby Rose.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not particularly excited about The Flash this season. The new characters promoted to series regular aren't great, and it sucks Dibny is gone because his actor had to be a Twitter edgelord.

But Batwoman's been fine so far this season, I have no reason to be down on Legends or BL, and I'm excited for more Super Hoechlin. Hopefully the advance knowledge of Supergirl ending will give that show a quality boost too.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm not going to stop now.

I binge them though. I can't imagine watching them week to week.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious about the Superman and Lois show. I liked the take on those characters during Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Don't really care about any of the others, and haven't for some time. My wife watches them and I mostly watched Crisis out of curiosity.

XBlade

Oct 26, 2017
Probably just Stargirl, Legends, and Black Lightning, the rest probably in the background. Really burned out on the other shows mostly due to their big episode counts per season.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoyed Arrow for the first two seasons but then, for me, it jumped the shark. It may have been faithful to the comics (don't know since I don't read them), but when almost his entire group of friends/family turned into heroes, it was just too much. Haven't had much interest in the shows since.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I'll check out Flash, if I get bored quickly I'll drop it.
I'll check out Batwoman eventually.
Probably day one for Superman and Lois.
Stargirl is one of my favorite shows so I'm still in for that.

Otherwise probably not. Definitely have burnout from the Arrowverse. It was a good run but I feel like they need to go in a different direction.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Stargirl is fantastic and I'm definitely back for more

Batwoman is doing well considering the recast

Legends is obviously still worth watching

Black Lightning is doing it's own thing and ending too

Superman & Lois I mean... you gotta check that out, it's Supes

That leaves Flash and Supergirl which both suck, but Supergirl is ending so I guess I can drag myself to the end of that, and The Flash is the #1 show now so I guess I have to watch that. That said the scheduling this year has been garbage even despite Covid and I don't have the motivation to watch anything live

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I will watch all of it cause I'm a sucker for anything superhero related. I also don't watch a lot of TV anyway, so it gives me something to do on weeknights.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
I really enjoyed Arrow for the first two seasons but then, for me, it jumped the shark. It may have been faithful to the comics (don't know since I don't read them), but when almost his entire group of friends/family turned into heroes, it was just too much. Haven't had much interest in the shows since.

It wasn't. It completely shat all over the Green Arrow/Black Canary romance for an annoying hacker OC and ruined Black Canary.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
I'll catch the final seasons of Black Lightning and Supergirl. Most likely catch Flash too. Might catch the rest on Netflix.