• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will you tip?

• Yes

Votes: 62 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,818 96.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh do you think they are going to hand deliver it and go "here is your next gen console sir/madam"

It's a box, they gonna drop it off. Plus you know, COVID

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My fedex delivery driver can't even deliver to my house. They deliver my stuff 5 houses down for no reason and that person usually brings it to me.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
fxvP.gif

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's actually a worthy topic of conversation I guess but imo only if your delivery person is a contracted Amazon person who probably isn't getting paid any better than an Uber eats driver.

But if it's UPS/USPS/FedEx no, they all get paid pretty decently and have good benefits.

JumbiePrime

Feb 16, 2019
Bklyn
Even if I wanted to those dudes are like the ring and run champs of the century ..the can deliver package , ring bell and be down the block already by the time I get to the door .

Creed Bratton

Aug 29, 2019
Considering the FedEx guy parks around the corner (corner lot) and walks through my garden to get to my front door, I wouldn't tip even if it was customary.

gameguy682

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
The only person I might "tip" is the FedEx driver (unrelated to the delivery) as my local one is family, but why would I tip a package delivery person. That just seems weird.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Nop, is not a costume to give tips to mailman for doing they job here. Tipping food delivery guys is a thing though.