• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

You wouldn't download an NFT would you?

• All day everyday

Votes: 64 71.1%
  • No I ctrl-c like a nerd

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Wait that's not illegal

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters

RetroRunner

Dec 6, 2020
Era are you part of the problem of hordes of right click infringers making NFTs worthless? How do you sleep with yourself if so?

Personally I like a tempurpedic mattress and memory foam pillow while playing rain sounds on my Alexa

Yes

Oct 28, 2017
prtscn, paste in Paint® design program, crop, save as .bmp, put it in my Yahoo© electronic mailbox as an attachement and save as draft = bro fit

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm usually an cmd+shift+4 person these days. Enough sites/services/etc I use make right click->copy or right click->save as annoying enough that it's easier for me to take a screenshot and work with that. Google Images is weird with right click, Twitter is weird with it, so screenshotting is usually easier for me.

As for NFTs, honestly, I've neevr ever wanted to save/download an NFT.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
NFTs aren't even worth the right click>save as.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this thread was going to be about random right clicking in open space and then left clicking to get rid of the menu. I mindlessly do this sometimes and there's no reason as to why.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Take a picture of the NFT with my DSLR, then take a picture of picture on the display of my DSLR with my phone, which I then send to the printer and in turn scan to PDF to my PC. I then use the Snipping Tool to extract it from the PDF.

Too much slurp for the apes.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
Do tech bros even actually get annoyed at the right-click + save thing? It seems like it has more value as a meme than an action