• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Long?

• Yes. 6 feet or above. Like a noodle.

Votes: 466 48.2%
  • No.

Votes: 336 34.7%
  • I am 5'11 and don't exist according to some people on dating websites.

Votes: 165 17.1%

• Total voters

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
I'm 6'1", but also have weight issues so it's a give and take. I have a muscular build as well so finding a shirt that fits is properly is really hard. Shirt that fits up top usually looks like a dress at the bottom. Fits at the bottom, tight af at the top. And if I reach for something above chest height it's like I'm wearing a belly shirt.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just over 6.

Bought two posture correcting devices over the last couple if years and gained a little height. If you're 5'11 looking for that 6 life, check your posture.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
5'7ish. Not sure since I haven't measured in years. I'm average for my area/ethnicity. I have far more issues with my width than my height.

People acting like other heights are inferior is some weird supremacist shit.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
163cm tall which definitely is short for a guy, but hey, I manage! Plenty of girls I've been with were slightly taller than me lol.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
6'4" and I'm on the shorter side in my family. Both of my brothers are 6'5" and above.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Era is a weird slice of the general population. Most people are above average height, most people have above average dicks, open a thread about any sort of phobia and most people will have it, most don't want kids, most seem to not drink any alcohol, most have some form of OCD, most have some sort of depression or other mental illness, most have above average intelligence etc. Era seems to just have the most at everything compared to the general population.

i dont know the word for it, but this is just something that's gonna happen online. if its a thread about height, most shorter people insecure about their height arent gonna volunteer to post. same about dick size, and similarly about phobias (are you gonna say i dont have this phobia in the thread? most people responding will have it)

JoJoBae

Oct 25, 2017
Layton, UT
~15% of men are over 6 feet tall

~50% of this forum is over 6 feet tall

giphy.gif
And all the penises are easily over 6 inches, remember? 😒

I'm short af though, 5'6 and shrinking.

PC98_Audi

Producer @ Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Raleigh
176cm, never had any complex or issues related to height. But I'm European and we care more about if you have hairy toes or not.

I do

Oct 17, 2018
I'm like 5'10 or 5'11, haven't checked since I was 16, but my cousin got all the height in my family since he's fucking 6'10 or some ridiculous shit.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
5'9 which used to be average but bc ppl wont stop breeding with skyfolk I guess it's considered short now

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Exactly 200cm (is that 6'6?). So quite clearly above average (Germany/Berlin) but not yet in the range where it really stands out.
I´m not lanky, though, so i look "smaller" than i am to most people at a distance - until I´m right next to them.

Visiting Japan was wild

Last edited:

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
5' 8.5"

When I first started using Hinge I listed myself as 5' 8" and it was a desert.

I bumped it up to 5' 9" and although I still wasn't drowning in options, I suddenly had some at least.

That was a very depressing realization.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Era is a weird slice of the general population. Most people are above average height, most people have above average dicks, open a thread about any sort of phobia and most people will have it, most don't want kids, most seem to not drink any alcohol, most have some form of OCD, most have some sort of depression or other mental illness, most have above average intelligence etc. Era seems to just have the most at everything compared to the general population.

Welp right? But also the bad, so there's that lol.
I'm 5,9 and super comfortable with that. Being average is always pretty cool tbh.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Every day I say to myself "I wish I were short" because I have to bend my knees when laying in the tub and I think that's selfish

Oh context I'm 6,3 and I while it's not freakish I don't enjoy it

Last edited:

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i dont know the word for it, but this is just something that's gonna happen online. if its a thread about height, most shorter people insecure about their height arent gonna volunteer to post. same about dick size, and similarly about phobias (are you gonna say i dont have this phobia in the thread? most people responding will have it)

I know what you're saying. There's definitely some bias involved in who will respond to a thread, but there's definitely also just some people going on the internet and telling lies.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
181cm/5'11"

only really cared about my height when I used to play basketball in high school. Other than that never had a problem, and never ran into one of those 6 foot only girls.

a lot of times I'll run into dudes who are little shorter than me claiming 6 foot. I see y'all.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
5'2". Sometimes I have to go to multiple stores because even though they have what I came to buy, it's on the top shelf and pushed back slightly so I can't reach it. :(

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you guys ever look down at your feet when you're lying down and think, "wow those are really far away."

yerrr

Banned
Nov 19, 2019
I'm 5'11. I wish was taller sometimes but it is what it is.

What's funny is that I know a few dudes who are way shorter than me claim to be my height.

They'll be like "nah, you gotta be at least 6'2 cuz I'm 5'11"...😂

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I guess. I am 6'1 with a medium build and kind of broad shouldered so I wouldn't categorize myself as lanky per se

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 5'9". It bothers me sometimes but most of the time I'm ok with it. It's not like I can feel a tangible effect of being this tall. My lif goes pretty smooth for the most part, can't really complain.
I'm 5'10. Among my people, I'm average. In america I feel short. Among Dutch coworkers who visit, I feel extremely short
5'9/5'10" is average height in America.

Last edited:

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
6'5
My giant wide ass feet are the real problem. Can't find shoes and ordering a new pair online is always a crap shoot.