• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Exploring Egypt and Ancient Greece in the AC games was a guilty pleasure, albeit the gameplay loop being samey. However, if there was more time allotted to a human life, I wouldn't have stopped playing either Origins or Odyssey.

Also most MMORPGs, such as ESO.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what you mean by a human life. Do you mean just going about regular daily business instead of quests?

zer0_X

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
No, of course not. Having more available time doesn't mean you are going to waste it on things you are not enjoying

OP
OP
hwarang

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
No, of course not. Having more available time doesn't mean you are going to waste it on things you are not enjoying

Not necessarily? If I had 48 hours with the prior context of only over having had 24 hours, I wouldn't mind allotting 1 - 2 hours of playing AC: Odyssey or Origins or especially MMORPGs.

I don't play MMORPGs much anymore because they're a time sink. Not because I don't enjoy them.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so deep in Assassin's Creed at this point that I finish every major one (still need to go back to Rogue). I usually run the clock down till the last minute, though, I'll be finishing Odyssey's final bits of DLC just before I get Valhalla.

Means I only have a little time for similarly huge games, though. To answer the question I'd probably say World of Warcraft (the lore seems fascinatingly bananas at this point) and classic CRPGs. I feel with the latter I need to invest more time into understanding mechanics and being patient with slow narrative burns.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
If I were immortal and there were 48 hours in every day I would play every MMO just to have experienced them. I would also spend more time on season based fighting games, like I used to in college.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, of course. Lion King wasn't joking when they said "There's far too much to take in here, more to do than can ever be done." There are too many good ass video games, nevermind all the other great shit there is to experience.