• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Long John Silver

Also I only go to Subway when I have gift cards, which people I know seem to love giving as birthday gifts for some reason.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Chick-Fil-A because fuck their homophobic asses.

Wendy's because they source their tomatoes from a megafarm in Mexico where the conditions for workers have been compared to literal slavery (workers not being paid, having to eat scraps, being beaten if they try to leave)

KFC because their food tastes awful

Subway because I literally have a Publix up the street from me, just get my 100x better subs there instead.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Arby's and KFC's.
KFC's cause there's no way I'm eating that fucking nuclear tainted looking salad.
Arby's cause it's just horrible food.

Canada:
Harvey's : Fuckin spungy meat. It's discusting.

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
I've never eaten at chick fil a, because they don't have the where I live. But after the controversy with them I had a chance to eat there and decided to pass. Fuck em.
Also the last two times I had subway the sandwich smelled faul. The meat and veggies kept getting shittier until I could eat there anymore. And I tried different subways, they all seemed the same. I stopped eating there years ago.
I also haven't eaten Taco Bell in years. It's more like imitation food product, then actual food.
KFC is also freaking disgusting, I feel bad for people that think that's what good fried chicken is.

Last edited:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
About the only fast food I'll eat is Chick-fil-a. I don't think there's any I actively avoid, I just would rather cook something myself.

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
Funny, I feel like McDs has gotten way better recently since flipping to non-frozen patties.

I really don't like BK, and I dislike LJS.

But honestly, so long as I can get something that's flavor doesn't rely on mayonnaise (gross), I'm not too picky.

Though, as much as I like Taco Bell, it's the only one that overwhelms me with regret as soon as I'm done.
Their quarter pounder is legit, but that's about it.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
KFC, because I had it once and it was awful.

That said, I generally try to avoid fast food in general. The only times I actually step into a McDonalds or Turkish bakery is when it's 4AM and I'm very drunk or high.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Chik-fil-A and Chipotle. I'm baffled how Chipotle is still around; when a company fucks up the way they have it should be done.

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
There are many fast food places that are just plain garbage (e.g. Burger King) and therefore I won't eat at them, but sometimes there will be an item or two at certain fast food places (e.g. fries at McDonald's) that I can stomach although even those can be hit or miss. .

Chick-fil-A is the only fast food place that I actually like in general. Everything* from the chicken sandwiches to the salads to the lemonade is really good. And they are always clean and the employees are always very polite and proper. It makes for an enjoyable experience when one is craving a little fast food. (*OK, their waffle fries aren't so great.)

Gabriel

Oct 25, 2017
I can't think of anything in the fast food world less appetizing than McDonalds, so that.

Also I won't eat at Chipotle because I don't want to die.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually enjoy pretty much every fast food joint. I'm not the greatest critic when it comes to that. Can't think of one I'd skip on, really.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Panda Express. The whole point of eating Chinese takeout is good food with huge portions and its relatively cheap, Panda Express offers none of that.

Kilgore Trout

Oct 25, 2017
Chiptole, Salsarita's, or any other burrito or fastfood tex mex place. So many real Mexico resturants around here that offer a better price and better food.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not so much me, but my wife will never go into a McDonald's and forbids our child from going there as well. A combination of her upbringing, her experience as a nanny ("kids won't eat anything else once they've had it") and some paranoia about "cancerous chickens" they serve there does it.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fast food junkie, eat it pretty much every day. But I won't go to Taco Bell, because it gives me a stomachache. And I won't go to Chipotle. You'd think it's because they've had countless food poisoning incidents in just the last couple of years, but it's not. It's because I got tacos there once, and they were made of a few tiny chunks of meat and a dab of parsley (I think). What the fuck is that? Tacos are supposed to have ground or shredded meat, cheese, lettuce, and by my preference, tomatoes. That's 0 for 4, Chipotle. Learn to make a fucking taco.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Subway is the top of my fast food shitlist. It's the blandest food I've ever eaten. I have to be pretty damn hungry to eat there, otherwise I will just skip eating. For some reason my wife loves the place.

Taco Bell - I grew up with the superior Taco John's. I won't tolerate taco hell

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
There's none that I avoid for any reasons based on food quality or taste, really. Hardy's and Wendy's are the only two that I can think of that don't enter the conversation for me at all when I'm trying to figure out where to eat:

-Hardy's because it's the furthest fast-food joint from me and I feel like it's too expensive for whatever it is, that I always want too much from there and it ends up costing a ton.

-Wendy's because I've sat in line for 45+ minutes before at our Wendy's and sometimes I've had long waits long that before even getting to the menu to order! I started going inside but even when ordering a small amount of food when no one else was there I'd be waiting 10+ minutes or a lot longer. It's just always a time-consuming thing to try together food from Wendy's, so I pass on it.

Anywhere else is fair game for me though. I used to avoid places like Arby's because of the memes and Little Ceasar's because it's cheap shitty pizza but I've come to even embrace those in recent years. Arby's has good stuff on the menu (and has Bronco Berry Sauce for their jalapeño poppers) and sometimes I'm in the mood for quantity over quality and getting a ton of pizza for like 15 from Little Ceasar's will sound good.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Arby's because it's vile and disgusting

I avoid Taco Bell for the same reasons. I also don't like Mexican food. Same goes for Subs, as the smell of Subway makes me want to hurl.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Texas Toms. I dont even know if they are around anymore, but I previously liked their burgers till I got one from a shop that did a poor job with bad quality lettuce and got super sick.

Never again.

Oct 27, 2017
Panda Express. The whole point of eating Chinese takeout is good food with huge portions and its relatively cheap, Panda Express offers none of that.

This. I used to go there and suddenly they jacked the prices by 30% while reducing the amount of portions by about 25%. Haven't been back in four years.
edit: No wait, I just remembered I took my two kids there last year. It was well over $30 and we just did two entrees each. Such a rip-off.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
No, but the only fast-food I go to is mcdonalds.
You can eat pretty healthy there, I get a chicken wrap, fruit bag and water.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Arby's, they poisoned me once. Chicken Bacon Swiss. Probably 13 years ago. I can't forgive it after lying next to vomited curly fries, unable to get to my feet.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Chipotle. The last time I ate there for dinner I woke up in the middle of the night puking my guts out. Ever since that happened the thought of eating Chipotle makes me gag.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I generally leave McDonalds as a last resort. I hate their fries and 9 times out of 10 I get a burger that is so coated in grease that the wrapper is see through. I really should just stick to McNuggets from that place.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Arby's.

The only reason to ever go there was that gamer gunk Mountain Dew on tap, but they axed that

Oct 27, 2017
Burger King. Last time I ate there the food was cooked just fine, but it tasted so awful that I realized I don't want to eat there ever again.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I didn't touch McDonalds for around a decade or more, it's only recently that I started going there again (as it's nearby where I live and cheap).
There's no Chick-Fil-A in Australia, but I'll never go near that place again.

Not sure if I can eat a Dominos pizza again, the thought makes me ill.
We relied on their cheap pizza deals when we were really poor, living in the middle suburbs of Sydney 10 years back.

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
At first I didn't think of any. I love me my Chickfila and McDs is great for breakfast. I love Arbys and Wendys. But then realized Chipotle was on the menu. I really really don't like that place. You don't get to make shitty mexican burritos like that and say its healthy because its organic. You are still consuming a lot of calories and other shit.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Pizza Hut or most pizza chain in general. There are so many great local pizza places in my town.

The only fast food I eat most often is Chick-Fil-A. Their stuff is delicious and I don't give a fuck about their politics.

¡Hip Hop!

Nov 9, 2017
When I was a kid I got good poisoning from Taco Bell and I didn't eat there for years because of it.

Now I just don't eat there because it's wack. I live in SoCal. I've got real options for Mexican food.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Carl's Jr is fucking gross. That meat ain't meat. I don't like Sonic's either, but I'll eat it. Not Carl's Jr though.