• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Well?

• You are crazy. It's the best apple.

Votes: 54 15.5%
  • You are right. It's the worst kind of apple.

Votes: 294 84.5%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
México
Red delicious is a bad apple. Just the lowest common denominator that offends the fewest amount of people by being bland. They are only marginally better than Golden Delicious apples, the worst apple on the market.

Last edited:

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Whoa. Hey. I like Red Delicious.

And Golden Delicious are great, as long as they're properly ripe. If they have any greenish colour in them at all they suck.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
They aren't bad, but not my fav. I'm a fan of Mac apples. I like granny smiths also, but they make my teeth sensitive if i have too many of them.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Red Delicious is a bit like the Russian roulette version of apples. It can be amazing or absolutely terrible and there's no real way (that I'm aware of) to tell from the outside.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
Yes. Granny Smith real close but bad for another reason (way too much Granny, not enough Smith)

Team Pink Lady or Honeycrsip here.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
They're trash apples in a world with Fuji, Gala, Honeycrisp, and Granny Smith.

edit: I forgot the amazing Pink Lady

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Granny Smith is the real deal.
Red Delicious is the apple that gets mealy, right? That's disgusting.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Red and Gold Delicious are the worst apples for sure. Honeycrisp, Gala, Jazz, Granny, McIntosh, all better apples.

May 26, 2018
Put me off apples for my whole childhood. Discovered honey crisps later on and now really enjoying apples, but damn are Red Deliciouses awful.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Red Delicious is easily the worst that I've eaten. Honeycrisp or Jazz any day of the week.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
No

They are delicious (source: I live in washington)

Opal and Cripps Pink are pretty good too.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
You're all insane. I grew up in orchard country and trust me, it's an above average apple at worst.

Permaban me from this place. I can't be on a forum with such politically radical people.

Rokal

Oct 25, 2017
They've got one of the most misleading names in all of the fruit/vegetable universe. They are trash.