• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
My gut instinct is that the people who leave their airpods in, when they're not listening to anything, are the fucking worst. But maybe that's just me being old.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I was on the train the other day and saw a kid wearing wired headphones while everyone else wore AirPods, I couldn't help but feel disgusted and couldn't stop staring at the kid

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I picked up some air pods and im a fan of how convenient they are tho. Charge em in your pocket and then listen to music whenever

Aug 27, 2018
I own airpods, I have only ever had them in while not listening to anything because I had to talk to a cashier etc in public...I don't think it's a fashion statement, if someone is talking to me I tap mine to turn the sound off and continue the conversation.

Bluebot

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
No. There are much worse people in the world. Sometimes I leave it in because I will listen to something again soon or I am waiting for a call. Or maybe I just don't want people bothering me.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
People who vape while walking in front of you at the mall or in crowded spaces and let their vape smoke blow in your face are actually the worst

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
I'll sometimes leave 'em in out of sheer laziness, especially if I'm doing chores around the house and my podcast(s) end.

Oct 30, 2017
A lot of times I walk away from the charging case. I don't really like the idea of keeping them in my pocket without the case.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Earbuds are mad uncomfortable imo, I would never get a pair
It's funny they are, but the lack of wires on the Airpods has a different feel. Much better for me.

Airpods are mostly convenience kings. They are amazing for work conference calls and personal calls.

If I want to listen to music I switch to my Sony MX3's

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Sometimes I leave them on in the gym, at a coffee shop or at the airport (even if my podcast is over or taking a break from music) because I don't want anyone to talk to me. Or I am lazy and left the case somewhere.

Also i can hear my facebook and text notifications in them vs having everyone around me need to hear the noises go off. The mic is also pretty great for calls.

I love them. Not once did I think they were a fashion thing.

I think you might just be a grumpy human.

Mar 9, 2019
They can't hear broke.

BQhU5Pa.gif

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
You're right to take it personaly, whoever this thread is about, that person does not want to talk to you,.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I mean, having been a teenager last decade I remember when the thing was buying skull candy headphones and wearing them around your neck.

It's basically the same thing.

Master Of Illusion

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 18, 2019
They the type of business bitchlet to use the sentence "My people will call your people" in an altercation with a bus driver.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
OP is a broke boi.

And I keep AirPods and regular EarPods in my ear so I don't have random people wanting to chat with me.

Lol who cares about this type of stuff?

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
They are so light and unobtrusive that I forget they are in sometimes 🤷‍♂️

I also don't give a shit if they look dumb.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Hater: Why does everybody have AirPods? I don't get it.

AirPod owner: Well, they are incredibly convenient and functional and I always have them with me and they actually sound pretty good.

Hater: (long awkward silence) Why does everybody have AirPods? I don't get it.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Airpods are hideous, I have wireless headphones (love them) but they are MUCH more aesthetically pleasing.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
I sometimes leave headphones on when I don't want other people to bother me. This is probably a sign that you're bothering people, OP.

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I leave my headphones on without music playing when I am on the train. How does it bother the OP unless he just hates AirPods.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I see people all the time who leave both in while ordering coffee or something. It's just rude when you're speaking to someone.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're stupid looking as all hell. Say what you will about Apple as a company, as far as aesthetics are concerned, their designs are usually top notch. These look like the junk you see in the impulse aisle of a dollar store by some company you've never heard of.