• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
MΓ©xico
Are they? Because a previous thread if mine got an emoji removed from the title, but I'm not sure if it was a mistake on my end. Is it allowed?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
They are not. It's in the site conduct guide that you can't use emoji in thread titles.

Pick a Good Title

The first part of your thread that anyone will see is the title. Your top priority should be to clearly convey the point and the 'hook' of your thread. Grammar and punctuation are appreciated. Do not use all caps or emojis in titles. Do not post clickbait -- these are titles designed to draw attention by deliberately withholding or misrepresenting relevant information. If you are citing a source, you may want to mention the source in the title. If you need to change a title report your own post and let the staff know what new title you would prefer and why. Moderators may independently change a title to reflect an update or otherwise improve it.

Jan 13, 2018
I had an emoji removed from a thread title last year, and the mod DM'd me to let me know that it was not permitted. So unless that has changed, you may not have emojis in the actual title. 😎

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…³ πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…²πŸ†„πŸ†πŸ†‚πŸ…΄πŸ…³. πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΎπŸ†„ πŸ†‚πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ†„πŸ…»πŸ…³ πŸ…΅πŸ…΄πŸ…΄πŸ…» πŸ…±πŸ…°πŸ…³

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
qHi-LvU_BoIvIq_leASpjrohGZQ=.gif

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…³ πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…²πŸ†„πŸ†πŸ†‚πŸ…΄πŸ…³. πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΎπŸ†„ πŸ†‚πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ†„πŸ…»πŸ…³ πŸ…΅πŸ…΄πŸ…΄πŸ…» πŸ…±πŸ…°πŸ…³
Aooba indeed.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
My eyeballs exploded reading this title. Please remit replacement eyeballs at your earliest convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.