• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
A thread about shrooms I created was closed. In no way consumption of shrooms is criminalized. Also, the closed thread made it seem like I was drug dealing or something.

So, no drug talk?

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Seems they are allowed depending on context? Blogging "I'm doing drugs guys!" threads though šŸ¤·

OP
OP

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Seems they are allowed depending on context? Blogging "I'm doing drugs guys!" threads though šŸ¤·
It's a good way to discuss what to do, you know?
Ban drug talk altogether, then. Some people like to share stuff they will make and ask for advices, how's that a "look at me! Imma do.drugs"?

Feb 1, 2018
In no way consumption of shrooms is criminalized.

2hqa1pe.jpg

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I hope not. The ability to ask questions about drugs is one of the strongest things going in ensuring people that are going to do them, do them safely.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
I hope not. The ability to ask questions about drugs is one of the strongest things going in ensuring people that are going to do them, do them safely.
That's what I wanted. But, I guess I should've "read the room" or known that it's banned in the USA.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Please do not make threads about shroom use at this time. The legal and cultural landscape is always changing and we may revisit this ruling in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.