• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the quality of the staff and management. I'm sure their KPIs are to deliver food pretty fast. How well your local franchise delivers on this is up to their operations.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's mostly been bad, but it's gotten worse with the sandwiches. Main reason I downloaded the app.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Popeye's by my house is real quick. But it's not one of those Popeye's that gets lines down the street (thank god).

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
One of the worst fast food places ive ever been to in terms of service. Food was nothing special either, but probably soured even more by how shit the experience was too. Would never go back

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Half the time when I'm at Popeye's it's slow because of some totally inconsiderate customer holding up the line doing some kind of negotiation process at register or demanding to see fresh pieces come out of the back or some other shit. Or some kind of split tender like paying for part of the order on a card then cash for the soda or something. There's always someone doing some inane shit up there. Like cmon it's a fast food place, pick the thing you want, order it, and moooooove.