• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is this a whole lot of nothing?

• Yes

Votes: 221 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 67 11.7%
  • I'm here for the ruse cruise, boss

Votes: 287 49.9%

• Total voters

killer7

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Another picture. Numbers and hearts.

Zq7GT7x.png

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I do think this ARG stuff is definitely what Kojima is planning. I said this earlier but he mentioned how he wanted to use social media to bring people together and build bridges. Getting the community to solve this ARG is sort of the perfect means to that goal. Like it's only been what, 2 hours? And you already have dozens of pictures being shared around by thousands of people.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god. This is just the beginning isn't it. I'm out. Tell me when you find the release date.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
How do you know the reddit guy isn't trolling btw? It looks like mumbo jumbo to me,can anyone confirm his isn't bsing?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yooo thinking about it

this lines up with that one reddit post connecting Archillect and Lindsay Wagner's character

probably bull but still, why call your actress a muse?

tlrBg2N.png

How do you know the reddit guy isn't trolling btw? It looks like mumbo jumbo to me,can anyone confirm his isn't bsing?
Other posters have come to the same conclusion, it's definitely binary code

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathStranding/comments/a7sl0t/was_trying_to_decode_as_binary_code/

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
{K}. The bot was posting pictures of Ryan Gosling/Bladerunner, his character was referred to as K. Uh oh. Uh oh?! Still clueless.