• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Is this a whole lot of nothing?

• Yes

Votes: 221 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 67 11.7%
  • I'm here for the ruse cruise, boss

Votes: 287 49.9%

• Total voters

Duraigo

Nov 28, 2017
It's not that hard to decipher, you just gotta.....umm....gotta uhhh....
SpryIncompatibleLangur-small.gif

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
The last images with the stripes also did that right? It also redirected? But now on that site it doesn't anymore. Maybe the latest image is always redirecting to the kojipro site?

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, if you press the new image it loads up the previous one which redirects to KJP website, every image loads up the previous one if clicked on

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
I am trying to overlap the two images we got, doesn't really solve much but maybe it makes sense to *someone*?

03.png

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
uffejoO.png

Considering this one is sourced, Imma assume they've stopped with the Kojima tweets

It's important to note that the one with the dots has no source, tried reverse googing and got nothing.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
kojimawtf.png

I split up the colors. Anyone see anything?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The newer image does NOT lead to KojiPro.jp, only the two images posted before

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if all of these colors is what Kojima kept hinting at with all the rainbow stuff :thinking:

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
So I haven't kept up with Death Stranding news, this is an older picture, right?

Du0TWGPWkAEM02m.jpg

I know some are linking it, but I'm not familiar where it's from. It probably is related to this, but it doesn't quite align either.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
The newer image does NOT lead to KojiPro.jp, only the two images posted before
The image after the kojipro one only leads to kojipro because clicking on an image takes you back to the previous one.

Thread title needs to be updated to add that there's a chance it's not nothing :P