• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
So Archer isn't still in a Coma right? Why were some of the characters Archer looking at glitch?

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
So Archer isn't still in a Coma right? Why were some of the characters Archer looking at glitch?
Nah, he isn't in the coma still.

One of the articles posted before mentioned that the creators want us to know that he isn't in a coma but Archer himself may be skeptical/think he is. Something along those lines. Probably just going to be Archer doubting his reality for a while since he spent so long in those stories.

EDIT:
This article that Star-Lord posted
www.denofgeek.com

Archer Season 11 Concludes By Saving The World And Returning To Normal

Archer executive producer Casey Willis breaks down the charmingly chilly season 11 finale.

This season has teased the idea that Archer is still in his coma and this finale has the biggest examples of this as he flashes through his various realities. Talk about the temptation to play around with this once more and what's really going on with Archer in this finale.

We didn't want to use the tease too much because we wanted to assure viewers that Archer is back and this is reality. However, Archer himself may have some doubts, especially when unbelievable things happen to him constantly. In the finale, we wanted to play with Archer's mental state a little more since this was the most unbelievable adventure he'd been on since he woke up. The Crackers/Lamont sequence is my favorite because I think it gives us the peek at how Archer (or his subconscious) is reconciling reality and his coma dreams.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
I really enjoyed this season. It's not peak Archer, but it certainly isn't unwatchable, and I'd totally come back to it. It's no doubt better than all of the coma seasons.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at episode one of the season after binging/rewatching the previous seasons, and I gotta ask.. did something happen to Aisha Tyler? Her voice sounds like she is either really sick or a chain smoker, and it's really jarring after the previous seasons.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
her voice is back to normal by the end of the next episode or so, imo. but yes she sounded really different in the first episode.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Loved the Frisky Dingo easter eggs/call backs.

This season wasn't peak Archer, I don't think that comedy works today, but this was a great rebound after the horrible coma dream seasons.

Nov 14, 2017
I'm at episode one of the season after binging/rewatching the previous seasons, and I gotta ask.. did something happen to Aisha Tyler? Her voice sounds like she is either really sick or a chain smoker, and it's really jarring after the previous seasons.

Aisha likely recorded her lines at her house since it was recorded during COVID-19. It seems like the sound team optimized her recording room as she sounds normal in the later episodes.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Season finally up on Netflix, just watched episode 1.
GOD Lana is still gorgeous, why am I in love with a cartoon?

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
E2-j4EQVEAMJxxT.jpg

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Yes!

I'm expecting at least one episode dedicated to Mallory, and it's going to bring all the feels.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Hoping Jessica Walters gets a fitting, final send-off. Show just won't be the same otherwise.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the first 2 episodes that premiered together. The 3rd episode was REALLY working for me though. Absolutely loved it.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
I guess the IIA or is it IAA will be the overall nemesis this season.

I always enjoy bad British accents, so Pam/Cheryl were the highlight of the episode for me.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Actually loved tonight's episode. Felt like classic Archer. First one in ages I genuinely enjoyed.

uncledonnie

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe just me but this has been a really great season so far and hasn't missed with an episode yet. Pretty much a return to form of when the show was really rolling.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Found it generic. You can tell Reed has little to do with the show at this point. He never would've allowed such a rote, cliche origin to be a large part of the lead character's backstory. Was less of an insightful reveal and more of a whimper. Complete waste of Bruce Campbell too.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Found it generic. You can tell Reed has little to do with the show at this point. He never would've allowed such a rote, cliche origin to be a large part of the lead character's backstory. Was less of an insightful reveal and more of a whimper. Complete waste of Bruce Campbell too.
Reed Gave us some of the dream seasons meh

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I love "spy craft" episodes. Nice to see Ray again. Enjoyed this one.

Show will be back for S13. Won't be the same without Mallory though.

variety.com

‘Archer’ Renewed for Season 13 at FXX

"Archer" has been renewed for Season 13 at FXX.
I'm excited its coming back but still sad about Jessica. Wonder how they'll handle that. They have a lot of options. Of course it just can't be the same and it will have them change things up but its definitely not changing things up for a pleasant reason. Looking forward to the next season.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
huge lol at
rona thorne and la madrina
being in the crowd at the iia.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this season. I feel like some of the characters regressed after the events of last season and wish they would've continued on that same trajectory this year. Still enjoyable, but Interested to see how next season goes.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This last episode was the only one i thoroughly enjoyed. Its a shame there's been no consequences or character evolving since the coma. Such a wasted opportunity and fear in being safe.

The dream seasons are so bloated. The coma shouldve been 1 season. Shame, I used to enjoy this series so much.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a fitting end for Mallory. While it's nice that show has been renewed, I'm pretty much done with the show now that Jessica Walter is gone.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the finale and I think they handled it well. That was a fitting end for Malory and a very sweet goodbye to Jessica. There were a couple other moments that were nice, particularly with Archer and Lana. Overall, I really enjoyed the season and I'm looking forward to more. I think given how they just ended this one, season 13 could do some interesting stuff. Looks like we'll at least see a couple changes going forward.

uncledonnie

Oct 26, 2017
Good season and really great goodbye to Jessica.

I wish they would have kept Colt around though. He was hilarious.