• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I give the new guy until the end of the episode.
He's too... Nice? Helpful? Convenient?

EDIT: And there it is!

And Sad, Pathetic, Cyril is back.
Hooray /s

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Missed Ray

Edit: and Lana is unhappy in her marriage
Quick everyone
source.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Damn I really enjoyed this episode!

I keep forgetting Cyril's been through a lot while Archer was comatose.

Shame he got taken down a few pegs last week.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
This season so far is up there with the best Archer earlier seasons. Completely fooled me with Allisteir.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Really liked the opening. I almost expected them to not talk at all and just linger in the awkward situation

Gabrielle really did look like a slightly younger and shorter version of Lana, with 2 PHD's too

Cyril about to go from ripped to fat, like Mac did in Always Sunny by the end of the season.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually kind of looking forward to them slowly rolling some stuff back but potentially keeping some changes. I could totally see the end of the season having Cyril becoming fat and being a worse field agent as well as Lana and Archer sleeping together. It would be so crazy if something ended up happening between Lana's husband and Malory.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I hate to come in here and speak negatively when it seems like everyone is loving this season, and it is unquestionably better than any of the coma seasons... but the humor is just either nonexistent or completely missing the mark for me. I think I'm just over this show. I thought last night's episode was an absolute bore and lacked even a single moment that elicited anything approaching laughter. While the coma seasons didn't feel like Archer at all, this season feels like a pale imitation. Archer in name only.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Not a big shock. People were curious about the show finally getting out of the coma seasons and liked it enough to stay

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I came back this season and have been watching on Hulu next day without commercials. Not my favorite show I've been watching, but it's enjoyable enough.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
I completely forgot how hilarious were the first seasons.

This show do not get enough credits.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I watched 1 episode of the coma seasons and bailed. Came back for this season and they haven't missed a beat. Bring on more Archer.

Oct 25, 2017
She really is her daddy's daughter.
Can't believe this Season is almost already over.

EDIT: I'm surprised that thief from the season premiere came back.

Last edited:

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
That...hurt.
Like that moment when Archer's heart broke...I felt that.

Well, at least it seems like he'll have some sort of relationship with AJ.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Show is fucking comedy I'm on season 6. What is this thing about a coma season that I need to skip?
Season 8, 9, and 10 are the coma seasons and as you've probably heard, people generally don't like them. You can safely skip them because the only relation to the real timeline is part of the first episode of season 8 and part of the last episode of season 10 when they are establishing when they are entering the comas and returning back to the real world respectively.

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
Show is fucking comedy I'm on season 6. What is this thing about a coma season that I need to skip?
Seasons 8, 9, 10 take place inside a character's head and are alt-universe versions of the show. Some people like them but, I could only make it through two episodes of season 8, which takes place in 1940's America, before skipping all three.

Oct 27, 2017
Seasons 8, 9, 10 take place inside a character's head and are alt-universe versions of the show. Some people like them but, I could only make it through two episodes of season 8, which takes place in 1940's America, before skipping all three.
The Noir and Nazi-Island seasons have their moments but generally suck. The space one was pretty awesome though.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
So is the eventual Robert-Mallory affair gonna go into next season (hopefully Season 12 will get more episodes)? They teased it last episode & it seems like the season finale isn't gonna pay it off.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of wondering how this season ends, past season usually have the last couple of episodes be connected. Wonder how it will end?

ForgeForsaken

Oct 27, 2017
20 minutes into the future.
Season 10 the space season is decent, it helps that it's the closest to regular Archer in that it doesn't split the team up and has them all as crew on the same ship. I though 9 was the worst of the coma seasons.

Last edited:

CupOfDoom

Dec 17, 2017
Season 10 the space season is decent, it helps that it's the closes to regular Archer in that it doesn't split the team up and has them all as crew on the same ship. I though 9 was the worst of the coma seasons.
Your the second person in this thread to recommend season 10. So, I'll give it a shot once I've seen all of the episodes for this season.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck i'm all caught up and I can't believe one more episode left of the seaso. So far this season was great! I've liked every episode and I feel for Archer. If the quality like this stays I would be down for multiple more seasons

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, I thought it was solid finale but not the best of the season. Overall I did really enjoy Archer finally being out of his coma.

Favorite 2 lines tonight

"If you were anymore on the prowl, there would be an APB out on your cooch."

"I guess not everything's a helipad."

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Season felt pretty inessential but was still significantly better than any of the coma seasons. I don't like how the show reverted back to the old dynamic so quickly - I think there was at least a season's worth of material to mine from the new post-coma normal - but at least this season didn't bore me to tears.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked the season overall. Must better than the last 3 seasons. I thought we were going to get some super weird twist with that flashing back Archer was doing and it would be something like a secret coma season.