• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
archer727.jpg

It's been... real something. Our titular spy Sterling Archer has been sitting in bed for longer than most have us been during this accursed pandemic. Yet that hasn't stopped writers from milking 3 entire seasons out of his dreams and nightmares. Fan reception for this tactic has been... mixed. In fact, many wondered if they would ever get him out of that coma.

Well worry no longer.

Archer has finally woken up from his slumber and has a whole lot of catching up do do as does the audience...

Trailer:

The first two episodes will be on September 16th 10/9C on FX.

Annihilo

Sep 14, 2019
not seeing any mention if its the final season or not

glad the coma stuff is over though

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
It stopped being good long before the coma shit.

I'll watch an episode or two to see if the've managed to recapture the old magic, but I don't have any faith in Reed.

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
I enjoyed the coma seasons and wanted at least one more where they were a Scooby Doo gang, but hey, the scifi thing was a good way to go out.

Glad to see the show is back.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like fun. I'll check it out when the season is done; I'm not big on keeping up with things weekly anymore. Surprised the baby didn't make it in the trailer anywhere: did she just get written off entirely? Probably not a bad idea, honestly.

I found Dreamland and Danger Island entertaining enough. Never got around to the sci fi season, but I'll probably watch that while I'm at it, too.

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
Still looking forward to this!

Amazing trailer btw, has some back to the roots vibes.

Also interesting like (24.319) vs. don't like ratio (123) on YouTube right now.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone seen the new episodes on Fx yet? Are they as good as seasons 1-5? I plan on watching it on Hulu.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This definitely had the feel of the seasons before the coma, because this has been pretty hilarious to me.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just started the replay and the opening "Screaming for Vangeance" segment was better than the previous 3 seasons combined.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Portentous mumbles.

A few of the voices sound pretty off. Lana and Mallory are sticking out.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like a return to form. Now I have something to watch after Dynamite....provided I actually remember lol

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Archer Vice was the first terrible season and that was... season FIVE?! Holy shit, it's been that long?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda liked the coma/dream seasons. They went off the rails, but at least they willingly doubled down on going off the rails.

Still, good to see that regular Archer is back. Guess i watch it after having watched all other seasons so far. ^^

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
The last season before the coma where they were private detectives seemed like a good return to form and had a lot of good episodes. They also could have done quite a bit with the PD setting for multiple seasons. I'm really sad we didn't get more of that.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
man, this really felt like a return to form, I wasn't really a fan of the coma seasons, looking forward to next week.

Also, lol at Conway, that was a great surprise.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is this getting put up anywhere for streaming the day after?
According to FX these should be up Hulu today, though I don't currently see them. I'm also not a Hulu subscriber, so maybe that's why.
ExzWmap.png

www.hulu.com

Watch FX | Hulu

The official streaming home of FX, with 60+ highly acclaimed shows as well as new originals you can only stream here.
www.hulu.com

https://www.hulu.com/series/archer-22b4b3c8-0827-42d2-a841-50e8f3464dc2

The suave, confident and devastatingly handsome Sterling Archer may be the world’s greatest spy, but he still has issues with his friends and colleagues who live to undermine and betray one another. Whether set in 1940s Los Angeles, the jungles of South America or the dangerous islands of the...

Also available through FX themselves with cable login:
www.fxnetworks.com

Archer on FXX

In Season 13 of FX’s animated comedy Archer, the gang are acquired by spy conglomerate IIA. Will they be able to maintain independence or will they succumb to their corporate overlords?

Annihilo

Sep 14, 2019
I thought these two episodes were pretty good.
feel like they might be setting up archer with pam now again?
didnt archer and lana have a son tho lmao