• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
I think they said that because their stubborn refusal to add an impossible meat product to their menu makes absolutely no sense. It goes with that same mentality that Trump supporters have, "This is how things should be! Fuck change!"

We just had a thread yesterday on how BK has bought up literally all of the impossible burgers. Even if they could service Arby's they evidently don't think that the profitability is there. It makes all the sense in the world not to have that option if there isn't any profit in it.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah, you go Arbys. Fuck veggie burgers, I'm going to go get myself a Marrot.

Oct 25, 2017
So some apolitical sociopathic corpo fuck crafted this entire marketing campaign to make incredibly banal jokes about how "they're the place where you get the meat" but it also had a knock-on effect of getting people angry for no good reason and having tons of people who would never ever mention Arby's otherwise be pissy about it online.

No one is doing this to strike out at the libs, this isn't done for Trump supporters, this is just meme marketing

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Arby's knows the types of customers they attract and this plays up to them. No surprise that seemingly half of all Loves Truck Stops have an Arby's inside. Most truck drivers are men

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
giphy.gif

Sounds like the fast food restaurant for Trumpers.
Veganism and dietary habits aren't a political issue, come on. This is borderline dog whistling.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Veganism and dietary habits aren't a political issue, come on. This is borderline dog whistling.

Liberals are far more likely to be vegans/vegetarians, and that's just a fact. Now part of that is because younger women are more likely to be vegans/vegetarians than older men and that's kind of how our politics skew, but even so. The statement isn't really that far fetched when you consider shit like coal rolling. In my own experience conservatives are far more likely to be outright fucking hostile to vegetarianism/veganism than anyone else. I've literally never known a conservative vegan/vegetarian whereas I've known countless liberal ones. Anecdotal obviously, but every poll I've found pretty much shows that's the norm

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
So some apolitical sociopathic corpo fuck crafted this entire marketing campaign to make incredibly banal jokes about how "they're the place where you get the meat" but it also had a knock-on effect of getting people angry for no good reason and having tons of people who would never ever mention Arby's otherwise be pissy about it online.
Your anger humors Arby's

V_Arnold

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hungary
Amazing stuff. 30g protein from that? Insanely good. And the A-vitamin is good too.
Meat eaters have no right to criticize this,many of them eat low quality shitty food and animal remains regularly.

Edit: FUCK me backwards, this IS meat. WTF. Past eleven hour, I simply cant comprehend what I am reading. So be it.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
But why?

I mean if it is equivalent of a vegetable product but made of meat why don't use the real thing which is probably cheaper to produce. Not to mention that the trending is to substitute animal based meals for vegetables ones, not the opposite. Who is the target market for this? Vegetable haters?
People who can take a joke. So not you.

The matter of fact is that everyone complaining about this is doing exactly what Arby's marketing wants you to do: talk about it. Congrats to everyone here who fell for the trap.

Ribs

Dec 10, 2017
Not great, but looks better than most meat substitutes tbh. And this is coming from someone who enjoys leafy greens on a daily basis.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing stuff. 30g protein from that? Insanely good. And the A-vitamin is good too.
Meat eaters have no right to criticize this,many of them eat low quality shitty food and animal remains regularly.

Edit: FUCK me backwards, this IS meat. WTF. Past eleven hour, I simply cant comprehend what I am reading. So be it.
oh so good

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Is this a political thing or is the place who's catch phrase is "we have the meats" just kinda trolling and having fun. Don't think this is a big issue at all.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I like Arby's and Vegan foods. Is this paradox going to destroy me?

Probably wouldn't try this though, especially with no carrot like snap.

ArtVandelay

User requested permanent ban
Banned
May 29, 2018
This is like Maynard James Keenan levels of edginess. The guy put bacon in his wine to stick it to the SJWs.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Yes let's make meat foods look like vegetables and veggie food look like meat!
Let's confuse the world please.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
We should let our Carrot expert back in the country to give us an unbiased review.

LGsS282.gif

Then arrest him on his charges and hold trial.