• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand anyone that would want to eat that outside of food challenges. Do you have to hate yourself that much?

Also, the Meat Mountain reminds me of this old commercial.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
That's what you get for eating at Arby's.

Even during the winter storm that just hit Houston and we were forced to eat out because lack of power killed all the fridge food, Arby's was still dead

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
tumblr_lvib6zuHIB1qlj7p6o1_1280.png

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
To be fair when has a fast food item ever looked anything like its ads.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck is going on with that cheese. What the fuck is that made of?

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
Bring it home with a pack of hamburger buns, you could probably get 3 or 4 sandwiches out of that.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've eaten it a couple of times over the years. It's the best fast food sandwich you can get, as long as they don't add fish (my usual Arby's does)

I did a double take too. I think the yolky looking part is some melted American, and that white textured part it's sort of merged with is some sliced deli turkey.

Maybe you're being intentionally obtuse but it's cheddar and swiss.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Get rid of the fried chicken, cheese and bun and you've probably got a decent mound of protein for the price. The sodium content might screw you though.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
It actually tastes really good overall and aside from the salt it's like well, here's your protein for a few days. Really quick way to get you off meat for the week.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like arby's it's better then garbage like McDonald's or chick-fil-a. Meat mountain is tasty.

Apr 19, 2018
I tried it a few years back too. Had to share it with my partner since it was so gosh darned big.

At $9 back then, you definitely got your bang for your buck. But man, was it salty.