• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Is Austin the most successful face top guy character of all time, in the sense that he was THE guy and the fans never did or ever wanted to turn against him?

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Is Austin the most successful face top guy character of all time, in the sense that he was THE guy and the fans never did or ever wanted to turn against him?

I recall reading a tweet from Dave that said the ratings dropped a month after he went heel, lol. That's insane.

It's probably Hogan to be honest.

Nah. At a certain point fans turned on Hogan, and only turning heel saved him. Austin turned heel long before the fans wanted it.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
This is such a weird thing. Seeing wrestlers leave the best paying, most well-known company is so odd to me. I totally support it, but...shit. What a fucked up company.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017

308-bomb-drop.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I've thought about going back and watching the Vince era of 205 just to really get a full picture of the show, but the prevalence of Swann, TJP, and Enzo and a lot of those story lines being tied into Raw just sounds like too much even for me.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Interesting to know flammable D has me blocked.

I don't ever think I've talked to them but okay.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Watching the DDT Coming to America Iron Man Heavy Metal matches. Maki, Saki, Yuu and Yoshihiko are all over. Oishi and Hirata getting good heat.

Mao is dressed as a keyboard Warrior LOL. How do DDT get away with using WWE music for Chinsuke?

Last edited:

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

NicknameMy

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Wrestlers in WWE should unite in a Union and fight the criminal that is Vince McMahon, keeping multiple people in the WWE prison even tho they want to leave. If all wrestlers unite and say F.U. to Vince and stop appearing at shows, well, Vince is forced to change things for the better or even retire.

Cuz can there be a Monday Night RAW without any wrestlers wanting to compete? Of course not.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wrestlers in WWE should unite in a Union and fight the criminal that is Vince McMahon, keeping multiple people in the WWE prison even tho they want to leave. If all wrestlers unite and say F.U. to Vince and stop appearing at shows, well, Vince is forced to change things for the better or even retire.

Cuz can there be a Monday Night RAW without any wrestlers wanting to compete? Of course not.
Nah man wrestlers are too busy being angry about a kid not wanting to carry their coolers

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

They will get ratted out immediately. On the other hand, that could cause even more exposure.

As disgusting as it is, as long as people can watch the shit I doubt many really give a fuck.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If only if it was that easy.

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not expecting it so i don't wanna get my hopes up... but man it would be so sick if Mox was at Mystery Vortex

Status
Not open for further replies.