• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
lmfao http://socaluncensored.com/2019/04/...ew-scheduled-for-san-diego-has-been-canceled/
D4o_v3gXoAA90mQ.jpg
LMAO. Maybe don't have a Saudi show instead.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The GCW core talent is kinda the exception here because they pretty much serve a niche that WWE can't compete in, although I guess they could sign Gage and the likes to be PC trainers.. until then tho they are safe

Yeah, GCW death match crew (or any other) is as safe as it gets. Janela guys on the other hand, are probably going to end at AEW and some at WWE.

Weird that we are a month out and we still don't know what Yuka, Aja, and Shida are doing at DoN.

I could see them waiting as they are trying to sign someone else before announcing a match.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
My concern with Aja and Yuka is that they'll just be in the battle royale, but it seems they've been up front with the entrants so far.

I don't think there's been any confirmation Shida will even be at Double or Nothing.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Personally want Sadie vs Yuka.

They might just fuck it and have Yuka fight Kong. Wouldn't feature any commited AEW talent but does gel with sort of international style showcase they seem to want the womens division to be.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Punk is back baybeee!!

(that's pretty insane regardless of low key nature and non-implications)

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also, according to SRS, Punk has done this before

In case you missed it, a figure that resembled CM Punk appeared under a mask at a Silas Young indie event this weekend. After we tweeted about it, a trusted source contacted us and said that this actually isn't the first time it's happened. Apparently Punk appeared under a hood at some point before his falling out with Colt Cabana, which would have been during the Wrestling Road Diaries 3 filming. We're told that it was dropped from the final cut after Punk and Cabana's issues developed.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Weird that we are a month out and we still don't know what Yuka, Aja, and Shida are doing at DoN.
My initial guess as to why they haven't said much about Yuka and Aja is maybe they're still finalizing their visas first before saying anything about what they're doing at DoN.

Although it brings up the argument that they shouldn't have announced Yuka and Aja in the first place if there are actually some visa issues that are happening.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
I could see them waiting as they are trying to sign someone else before announcing a match.

I'm in that camp that they're waiting to either sign people or pace out the announcements before they announce the match Shida/Aja/Yuka are in.

Kenny basically said at C2E2 in the panel that he had a few signings that he couldn't wait to announce. I assume Shida was one.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if this is a hot take but this Dustin/Cody promo is some good shit

As with most things with Cody I'd like to believe

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Lol speaking of Punk I guess he did some spots for my uncle's show tonight

I know they've been trying to get him in for a while

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
That was weeks ago and according to Meltzer it just expired. The rumor was he was released/contact expired at that time which would be false if that's true.

Yeah, but that was the exact time people started to talk about this Cody Dustin AEW match and where he took out all the WWE/Goldust references from his Twitter profile.

Rumours were circling around and people knew he will go to AEW and face Cody and at least leave WWE. If he already left at that point and if he was technically under contract or not didn't matter. People, mostly, talked about the first secret hints in the AEW videos at that moment and that was his answer to it.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
There was a lot of dumb in that match (Brandi getting involved, random diamond cutters from DDP) that brought it down for me but when Cody and Aldis actually got to just wrestle each other, it was fine.

The gimmicky callbacks to 80s and 90s wrestling was the only good about that match. The actual wrestling was fucking terrible.

Also, Goldust has actual wrestling ability. I'm confident in this match.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I think Forgotten sons might be my least favorite faction in...forever

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

The Kid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a dream last night that CM Punk made his official return at a CZW show. I think this is the only way he should return.

Status
Not open for further replies.