• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Lana...
source.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I can't watch Impact. Its too painful.

TNA has been dead for a long time to me. Buried it out back with the goldfish.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The hilarious thing is they probably thought MSG was a critical home run.

"Yeah! Bully Ray street fight clusterfuck, Beautiful People reunion, hiring two of the most toxic wrestlers we can find and an hour long Matt Taven coronation. WE FUCKING NAILED IT!"

Deleted member 28474

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Not long now until this deafens the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

If they don't use this I won't support them ever again. Ever.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The guy hanging from the bar is the viewer who is enthusiastic about Impact Wrestling.

Impact Wrestling is the woman.

zKFyblZ.gif
Where do I send the NXT contract to?!
OK LADIES WE'RE GONNA DO THE BREAK UP WE NEED YOU TO FEUD

*8 months of terrible booking pass, where the characters are written to forget or ignore events that took place the week prior*

OK LADIES THE BREAK UP IS OFF WE NEED TO SET UP THESE NEW TAG TITLES AND YOU'RE GONNA BE THE FIRST TO HAVE A RUN WITH THEM

*8 months of tag matches with seemingly no tag belt in sight*

OK LADIES HERE'S THE BELT

*Sasha and Bayley, incredibly proud of this achievement, cut emotional promos on Raw and Smackdown and promise to do these new titles justice*

*1 month later*

OK LADIES WE'RE SPLITTING YOU UP AND PUTTING YOU ON DIFFERENT BRANDS, YOU'RE DROPPING THE BELTS TO THE ICONICS AT MANIA

geeeee can't imagine why sasha walked out
Yeah, roll my eyes at people giving her shit for being unhappy. She and Bailey have had to deal with so much bullshit with "creative".

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Lana's was a leak or intentional? jeezus...

that sucks for her, I am sure nobody would want that out there

Last edited:

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
...The Viking Experience. God damn it, that one's staying with me this week.

And a polite reminder to everyone that the last time a filthy-video was made public a couple of years ago, this thread got locked because of horny idiots asking for links.

Don't do that.

Oct 25, 2017
...The Viking Experience. God damn it, that one's staying with me this week.

And a polite reminder to everyone that the last time a filthy-video was made public a couple of years ago, this thread got locked because of horny idiots asking for links.

Don't do that.
One would hope people would realize that a mistake like that doesn't give people a free pass to see personal, intimate videos of someone.

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
We better not get bad covers of that and Jimmy Havoc's theme.

I still have trauma from what ROH did to Liger and Suzuki.

Not sure, but Janela had a cover version of Protovision for All In (and used during Spring Break 3) but that might change that now it's a full time company. It was a really good cover tbf though.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
But who will protect WrassleERA when we step on our dicks with you gone?

Oh, wait, we still have Professor Beef. We're good.

Gritty's reign of anarcho-antifascist terror is over. Professor Beef's reign of meat-space tyranny has begun! All hail the new flesh!

(We'll miss you, BronsonLee.)
This is not how I wanted to gain a promotion.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is everyone joking about calling everything a something experience? Where did that come from?

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, AEW has a great women's roster building up. I wonder what cool matches they are gonna give us....

D4Xne_tWkAAfX-t.jpg

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.