• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how Raw is gonna fill time with the weekly Elias segment. Rollins/AJ is a good top babyface tandem, thought they will have to contend with Corbin,McIntyre,Lashey & Stroman, who all suck......well Drew's alright. Hope Andrade shines. Man Raw's women's division without Ember, Bayley, Ronda & possibly Sasha is gonna suck

.....The fucking Viking Experience.......

Oct 25, 2017
So the 205 roster is now

Mike Kanellis
Kalisto
Lince Dorado
Gran Metalik
Ariya Daivari
The Brian Kendrick
Jack Gallagher
Drew Gulak
Tony Nese
Akira Tozawa
Oney Lorcan
Humberto Carrillo

That's a 12 person roster. WWE's roster page tells me that Noam Dar and Mark Andrews are on the roster too, but yeah, no.

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the 205 roster is now

Mike Kanellis
Kalisto
Lince Dorado
Gran Metalik
Ariya Daivari
The Brian Kendrick
Jack Gallagher
Drew Gulak
Tony Nese
Akira Tozawa
Oney Lorcan
Humberto Carrillo

That's a 12 person roster. WWE's roster page tells me that Noam Dar and Mark Andrews are on the roster too, but yeah, no.
DJZ, ACH and Trevor Lee are coming

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
You know if this were WWE from like 10 years ago, I would have thought Liv being sent to Smackdown without Ruby or Sarah meant she'd probably be getting let go soon.

Now I just think she's basically going to disappear from TV.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I'm curious if they keep Ruby and Sarah together or if they just put Sarah with the Vikings since they never shut up about her being a viking when she's in the ring anyway.

Deleted member 274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if it was a main roster thing I would agree, but 205 is like the least important Triple H show. I doubt they're going to change plans for 205
Humberto Carrillo had very specific NXT plans before getting called "up" to 205 before, obviously those plans are much more inconsequential than whatever KUSHIDA is doing but still

What I'm trying to say is that you're probably right and it's gonna take a while, but I still wouldn't rule out anything coming from these expert mishandlers of talent, definitely wouldn't surprise me.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
If putting Paige with Asuka and Kairi work out well, I'm curious if they end up putting someone to also speak for Nakamura and Kushida when he ends up coming up.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
You know if this were WWE from like 10 years ago, I would have thought Liv being sent to Smackdown without Ruby or Sarah meant she'd probably be getting let go soon.

Now I just think she's basically going to disappear from TV.

Hoping she falls in with Sonya and Mandy with Sonya emerging as the natural leader. At the very least Liv will get to be on their doughnut show more often.

Oct 25, 2017
Humberto Carrillo had very specific NXT plans before getting called "up" to 205 before, obviously those plans are much more inconsequential than whatever KUSHIDA is doing but still

What I'm trying to say is that you're probably right and it's gonna take a while, but I still wouldn't rule out anything coming from these expert mishandlers of talent, definitely wouldn't surprise me.

I see what you're saying. KUSHIDA strikes me as a Ricochet type deal as in they toy with the idea of sending them to 205 Live before realizing they're actually super over and deciding against it. But it is possible, you're right.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
D4Ux9iOUIAAKUr7.jpg:large

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brodie's gonna absolutely kill it on the indies - lots of new faces since he was last around, and a lack of great big men. Plus, he's almost as good of a base as Claudio.

I wonder what's keeping dudes like Biff around? He's in his fourth year and doesn't seem to have made much of a dent. People who debuted with him have surpassed him, as have many who signed since. Just can't see him doing much worth a damn with such a bloated roster. Same for a lot of the talent they've signed. If they aren't brought in with that 'hot property' buzz, they'll struggle.

Deleted member 290

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Biff was there in a similar role to Hero where he is primarily in a training role?

Ah, well if that's the case. Dude's only 33 though, and it's not like he'd made the most out of his time on the indies anyways. There's a lot he could potentially do, but if it's stability he wants and is angling for a trainer gig, fair enough.

Sorry, Oney. I had to google that shit. WWE geeks have the stupidest names.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, well if that's the case. Dude's only 33 though, and it's not like he'd made the most out of his time on the indies anyways. There's a lot he could potentially do, but if it's stability he wants and is angling for a trainer gig, fair enough.

Yeah, he does a ton at the Performance Center

Even runs his own classes

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lol apparently the guys that were running the AAF approached Vince in December and wanted to merge with the XFL because they didn't have any money but he said no

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dave confirms that Samoa Joe will be going to Raw

He also says that Sasha and Bayley were told in advance that they were splitting up their team in the brand split, and that is another reason why they both were unhappy.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Dave confirms that Samoa Joe will be going to Raw

He also says that Sasha and Bayley were told in advance that they were splitting up their team in the brand split, and that is another reason why they both were unhappy.
Yeah no wonder Banks pulled a Stone Cold. All that waiting around for the tag belts to be unveiled, all the talk of giving them a huge run to make the belts a big deal and promote them across *all* brands. Dumped in an instant to put the belts on the Iconics for the lols.

Bayley is dead as fuck due to this. They have zero interest in booking to her strengths to hide her weaknesses.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I was expecting: Introducing Smackdown's newest tag team... The InSane Technicolor Kawaii Manga Experience... The Empress and Kawaii Jane.

What I got was: Asuka and Kairi Sane with no tag team name. Already better than The Viking Experience.

I'm pissed we didn't get Boss n Hug vs Sky Pirates before they both got broken up.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting: Introducing Smackdown's newest tag team... The InSane Technicolor Kawaii Manga Experience... The Empress and Kawaii Jane.

What I got was: Asuka and Kairi Sane with no tag team name. Already better than The Viking Experience.

I'm pissed we didn't get Boss n Hug vs Sky Pirates before they both got broken up.

I'm still waiting for next week for Vince to go "HEY PAL, THEY CALL JAPAN LAND OF THE RISING SUN! WHY DON'T WE CALL ASUKA AND THE PIRATE GIRL "THE RISING DAUGHTERS" BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH GALS AND FROM JAPAN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.