• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
So like

The Bar was dope right?

Absolutely

Beneficial to both men, sheamus was going nowhere at the time, Cesaro was still considered by many to have no charisma.
This solved both those issues giving sheamus a fresh position for his career, gave Cesaro someone to bounce off of (both guys seemed like they were having a lot of fun), and involved pretty regular bangers when WWE didn't WWE the tag matches/division.

One of my favourite teams of the sorta still modern era alongside FTR.
Two pretty big dudes being both technical and powerful, this is actually a lot of what has led to my unexpected present day Sheamus markdom, he finally got to work again here, without the stink of his WHC face run.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like AEW is going to be putting their shows on NJPWorld

That's actually wild.

I wonder if this is the streaming deal that was so heavily rumored. That HBO Max deal probably isn't happening then.

Shooting on Fatu genuinely seems like one of the dumbest things you can do. La Park then proceeding to act like he doesn't understand English is peak carny.

wait...

is this how I can finally watch AEW?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so I take it the version of NJPW world some of you guys sub to is some sort of special international one then?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017

200w.gif

TK getting his Friday spiciness early

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
That study probably really exists and TK is probably telling the truth (because those accounts are obviously bots) but posting it like that is real goofy shit that's going to get clowned on without the context of the actual report!

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
1. The Bar was good yes

2. Even if it is true, that TK tweet is like staunch #StandUpForWWE supporter levels of crazy

Oct 8, 2019
Minus 2 stars lol. Is that his first negative star rating?

minus 5 stars are pretty rare, the last one being Villano III's retirement match where Villano III was so fat that Meltzer thought that it was going to be revealed that Psycho Clown's dad Super Porky was under the mask, the match itself being confusing as the Psycho Circus refused to pin Villano III, and the english broadcast having difficulties that caused Matt Striker to ask the audience to pretend like he was surrounded by bees.

Even the Wrestle Kindgom VI match with Okada that Meltzer buried by saying that Okada looked like a male version of Shinobu Kandori got a one star out of him.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Stan Hansen vs. Kenta Kobashi - July 29, 1993.

Pretty beefy match that becomes incredible in the closing minutes. Damn.

Is Kenta Kobashi the perfect pro wrestler?