• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
old.reddit.com

Great-O-Khan got a letter of appreciation from the police for saving a girl from sexual assault

Posted in r/SquaredCircle by u/AimarEraFutebol • 1,327 points and 98 comments

Great O Khan saved a very young girl (probably younger than 10) from some drunken guy while her mom was in the bathroom. Calmed her down and offered her pancakes then told her and her mom to watch him in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

The new ACE of the Universe.

Suzuki really is The King.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Doubled posted so I might as well put this one to use..

I knew there was something I liked about O'Khan. Now I just need my boy Wato to stop some crime. Be Wato my friends

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Anyone catched Spring Break 6 Part 1 ? How was it? I'm really interested in watching it when I have the time

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone catched Spring Break 6 Part 1 ? How was it? I'm really interested in watching it when I have the time

It was a wild time, but the wrestling was uneven. So a typical Spring Break show. The Briscoes and SCG guys went all out in the opening tag while Gage watched from the apron and then nearly legit killed Matthew Justice with a piledriver to the floor. Booking him in his current shape is completely irresponsible.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
I'm interested in Suzuki/Effy on night 2, but £19.99 for what is kind of a short and not that interesting card when it comes to the rest of the matches is really off-putting.

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in Suzuki/Effy on night 2, but £19.99 for what is kind of a short and not that interesting card when it comes to the rest of the matches is really off-putting.
The whole pricing for the GCW/Collective shows has been really bad this year. Higher prices and no double pack for the Spring Breaks has made it easier not to buy anything so far.

Saying that, am still tempted by night 2 of Spring Break as the Clusterfuck is always fun and the card looks decent. Have you got access to a roku device at all? Is showing as £13.99 on there for me rather than the £19.99 it is via other devices.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
The whole pricing for the GCW/Collective shows has been really bad this year. Higher prices and no double pack for the Spring Breaks has made it easier not to buy anything so far.

Saying that, am still tempted by night 2 of Spring Break as the Clusterfuck is always fun and the card looks decent. Have you got access to a roku device at all? Is showing as £13.99 on there for me rather than the £19.99 it is via other devices.

Unfortunately not. £13.99 is still more than I'm comfortable paying anyway considering I'm only interested in one match. Everywhere I look it's only listing 5 matches, nearly 15 quid is a bit much for me.

Ironically enough, cutting a few of the matches and condensing what's left into one night would have made a pretty decent 25 quid purchase for me.

blackrogue13

Nov 21, 2018
Unfortunately not. £13.99 is still more than I'm comfortable paying anyway considering I'm only interested in one match. Everywhere I look it's only listing 5 matches, nearly 15 quid is a bit much for me.

Ironically enough, cutting a few of the matches and condensing what's left into one night would have made a pretty decent 25 quid purchase for me.
Whilst it is only 5 matches, the clusterfuck is their rumble attempt, so would take up a significant chunk of the run time. However, TUFCfan rubbing it in with the Roku price isn't helping. 😜

Edit. For anyone from the UK who doesn't have a Roku device, it's normally cheaper to buy from fite website rather than in app. As you can usually purchase in US dollars which converts cheaper. I believe some other regions are even cheaper if you use a VPN but I don't get into that.

Last edited:

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I didn't realize the Briscoes were wrestling FTR and the Good Brothers on the same night in different promotions, on top of doing winning the GCW titles and the main event of WrestleCon last night... Dem Boys do be working this week

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
I'm going to stump for the Mark Hitchcock Memorial Super Card and suggest that before Spring Break Part 1. It had a bit of everything, high flying, stiff worked shoots, technical, nostalgia trips, a hardcore husband vs wife match over dirty dishes, and Low Ki bringing the show to a halt because of a front row fans possibly racist jeer towards him. I had both shows going and this one was so much better than Spring Break.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I watched Jackass Forever

Johnny Knoxville bumped for the business he loves to prove he could draw money!!!!!

Oct 29, 2017

I'm tight on money due to a Vegas trip. I can either get the Cluster or Mania. WWE has wrestlers main evening that are the same age as Buff Bagwell. The last Cluster ended up on my MOTY list. I think I'm ordering Spring Break.

ShottiePippen

Oct 29, 2017
2pm ET - Zicky Dice's Trouble in Paradise 2

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
  • Scotty 2 Hotty vs Rich Swann
  • Masha Slamovich vs Bear
  • Effy vs Mike Bailey
  • Black Taurus vs Lince Dorado
  • Jonah Turk vs Deonn Rusman
  • Sensational Sextuplet Scramble: Frontman Jah-C vs Carlie Bravo vs Darian Bengston vs Lord Crewe vs Levi Shapiro vs Keith Murray
  • Impact Digital Media title: Zicky Dice vs Matt Cardona

Last edited:
OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
2pm ET - Zicky Dice's Trouble in Paradise 2

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

• Scotty 2 Hotty vs Rich Swann
  • Masha Slamovich vs Bear
  • Effy vs Mike Bailey
  • Black Taurus vs Lince Dorado
  • Jonah Turk vs Deonn Rusman
  • Sensational Sextuplet Scramble: Frontman Jah-C vs Carlie Bravo vs Darian Bengston vs Lord Crewe vs Levi Shapiro vs Keith Murray
This is already gold

SWB2s4U.jpg

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
www.resetera.com

ROH Supercard of Honor |OT| The name on the contract does say Khan

The show is available for $9.99 when you buy it through Honor Club. Sign up for Honor Club at this link, using the same email address that you use for your FITE account: https://www.rohwrestling.com/nonmembership Supercard of Honor will then show up as “Purchased” when you look it up on...

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Catching up on last night's Impact a bit.

-Josh Alexander vs. Moose is just the right amount of uncomfortably creepy. This is a really intriguing story.
-Jonathan Gresham vs. Kenny King was good. I'm all about Gresham name-dropping the lineage of the original ROH title. He's a great champion and has been defending the title regularly. Feels like a big deal.
-Good Brothers match. It happened. Was short. Meh.
-Deonna sounding confident.

And...

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Btw, if you're not going to watch Impact Multiverse of Matches live, you can watch the replay for $4.99 by joining the second tier of their YT membership.

Definitely what I'm doing since there's no chance I'll be able to watch it live.

Btw, what's everyone's viewing plan for tonight and the rest of the weekend?

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, if you're not going to watch Impact Multiverse of Matches live, you can watch the replay for $4.99 by joining the second tier of their YT membership.

Definitely what I'm doing since there's no chance I'll be able to watch it live.

Btw, what's everyone's viewing plan for tonight and the rest of the weekend?

I'm not sure if they've said otherwise, but it's usually available 30 days after for the big 4 PPVS. Since this is different I'm not sure how it'll work.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I felt exactly the same way. Was odd there was no double-pack option this year.

Sometimes a VPN meant cheaper prices, but Fite have cracked down on VPNs in some cases. My paid VPN no longer works and Fite detects the use of the VPN which sucks.

£19.99 is crazy and even with the $20 price on the website it's hard to justify it. Especially for Part 2 which starts at 6am in the UK, so watching live probably won't happen. Will have to check the Roku price as that sounds like a better option at least.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure if they've said otherwise, but it's usually available 30 days after for the big 4 PPVS. Since this is different I'm not sure how it'll work.

So, here's what their YouTube says...

MONTHLY SPECIAL EVENTS
The biggest stars collide in must-see match-ups.

PAY-PER-VIEW REPLAYS
HARD TO KILL + REBELLION + SLAMMIVERSARY + BOUND FOR GLORY available 30days after PPV

Seems like the 30-day wait time is only for their big 4. I imagine Multiverse will be available pretty quickly. :)

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting word that Tetsuya Naito will be leaving NJPW for a massive, quote "ground breaking" deal with AEW. Tony Khan hopes to secure a $200 million TV deal thanks to the Japanese superstar.

My source also added: "I mean, it's like, you know. It's like, you know… whatever."

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
So, here's what their YouTube says...

MONTHLY SPECIAL EVENTS
The biggest stars collide in must-see match-ups.

PAY-PER-VIEW REPLAYS
HARD TO KILL + REBELLION + SLAMMIVERSARY + BOUND FOR GLORY available 30days after PPV

Seems like the 30-day wait time is only for their big 4. I imagine Multiverse will be available pretty quickly. :)

I hope so! I'll probably still watch it tonight after Rampage and the last hour of ROH, but it would be nice to have a replay up for everyone else quickly.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting word that Tetsuya Naito will be leaving NJPW for a massive, quote "ground breaking" deal with AEW. Tony Khan hopes to secure a $200 million TV deal thanks to the Japanese superstar.

My source also added: "I mean, it's like, you know. It's like, you know… whatever."
Naito shows up on Wednesday to choruses of "where's the growth???"

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so Danhausen was basically CM Punk / Finn Balor light before he re-invented himself? saved his career I guess