• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Variety has reported that 'Game of Thrones' Actress Esmé Bianco has filed a federal lawsuit against Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Manson Sued by Game of Thrones Actress for Rape, Sexual Abuse - Variety

Esmé Bianco, a British actress who appeared on "Game of Thrones," filed a federal lawsuit against Marilyn Manson on Friday accusing him of rape and other acts of sexual violence.

Bianco first came forward on Feb. 10, as more than a dozen other women were also making allegations against Manson. At the time, she told The Cut that Manson had subjected her to psychological abuse, whipped her, cut her and chased her around his apartment with an ax.

The lawsuit lays out Bianco's allegations in similarly shocking detail. She alleges that Manson — whose legal name is Brian Warner — raped her in May 2011. She also alleges that he repeatedly used drugs, force and threats to coerce her into other sexual acts. She accuses him of spanking, biting, cutting and whipping her without her consent during sex acts.

"Mr. Warner controlled Ms. Bianco's movements and threatened to interfere with her visa process," the suit alleges. "Mr. Warner alternately kept Ms. Bianco awake for days at a time and then would lock her out of the apartment overnight."

She alleges that Manson kept the apartment at 63 degrees, and got mad if she tried to adjust the thermostat. Bianco also states that the apartment was kept in near total darkness, with violent and sexually explicit movies playing throughout. She states that she once escaped the apartment while Manson slept, and that he became angry and threatened to have her visa revoked. Bianco also claims that he chased her with an ax and cut her with a "Nazi knife" during sex.

"It took Ms. Bianco years to understand the extent of Mr. Warner's physical, sexual, psychological, and emotional abuse," the suit alleges. "Her career suffered due to the deterioration of her mental health caused by Mr. Warner. She deals with complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks to this day as a result."

The suit accuses Manson of sexual assault and battery, and of violating the federal anti-trafficking law.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Good for her, take this guy down. Hopefully if some women can take this guy to court, then Evan Rachel Wood can feel some justice as well.

TuneTuneGuy

Mar 11, 2020
Good, we've been hearing about that abuse movie he made years ago that went from beating a woman, to raping them.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Jesus Christ I always thought he was a bit of a clown putting on a show, never really thought he'd be an out and out fucking psycho for real. To be honest I'm almost feeling bad at all the puritanical fucks who called him out as a Satan worshipper or whatever. You know maybe sometimes a fucking spade is a spade.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It's crazy because her character went through traumatic shit.....after she went through it with Manson? Or during it? Being surrounded by that non stop. I can't even imagine.
I don't know the timing, but the coincidence with her experience and the character she played is a disturbing fate to say the least.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I recall seeing a recent (like a week old) tweet that mentioned Manson was still sending emails out to entice young performers into his clutches even with all this flying around.

Only known bc the person who was asked by him googled him, sent an email to one of the victims saying something like "I don't know if I believe these stories so I want you to tell me direct".

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never was a fan but I thought the fucked up angle was all a show. Turns out his role in Sons of Anarchy (Nazi Rapist jail inmate) wasn't too far from the truth.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
User banned (permanent): concern trolling regarding sexual assault, conflating abuse with kinks, inappropriate and inflammatory comparisons with the furry fandom, previous severe bans for anti-Semitism
I think we all need to look at home and look at stuff happening now and perhaps understand nothing much has changed.

I see the furry community showing face on era often and on the surface yeah there's just people who enjoy dressing up as favourite characters etc. Then you see the likes of that All Gas No Brakes video where clearly some members of this community are extremely vulnerable suffering huge mental health crises and putting themselves in danger.

You dare say the kink is a bit extreme and you get defenders blasting you for criticising their kink. I remember back in the 2000's and the puritanical lot would call MM a Satan worshipper or whatever. They were crazy but ultimately not far off either. Back then people defended these kinks too. So I'm not gonna sit here and allow others to tel me their kink is acceptable when I know for a fact in ten years time there will be all sorts of "Me Too" stories around the furry community.

Ban me if you must.

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
I think we all need to look at home and look at stuff happening now and perhaps understand nothing much has changed.

I see the furry community showing face on era often and on the surface yeah there's just people who enjoy dressing up as favourite characters etc. Then you see the likes of that All Gas No Brakes video where clearly some members of this community are extremely vulnerable suffering huge mental health crises and putting themselves in danger.

You dare say the kink is a bit extreme and you get defenders blasting you for criticising their kink. I remember back in the 2000's and the puritanical lot would call MM a Satan worshipper or whatever. They were crazy but ultimately not far off either. Back then people defended these kinks too. So I'm not gonna sit here and allow others to tel me their kink is acceptable when I know for a fact in ten years time there will be all sorts of "Me Too" stories around the furry community.

Ban me if you must.

You can't judge an entire community based on the actions of only a few members of it. That applies to kinks, fetishes, furries, whatever.

Marilyn Manson may be a piece of shit but he doesn't represent all musicians or fetishists.

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017

Ban me if you must.

I don't think it's wise to lump the Marilyn Manson character into the actual person's problems. That guy has had multiple assault accusations against him at this point and has flagrant substance-use issues. Trent Reznor had a pretty extreme persona in Nine Inch Nails and he's now a sober family man making Disney movies, and he also still tours and I imagine turns it on. I think making the same leap because someone is in the furry community is similar.

And calling it a kink is kind of judgmental. While I don't disagree, it's frankly a fairly benign one compared to some other people's fantasies. It's kind of random yet specific in this thread... what resentment do you have against furries?

Last edited:

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Insane what people with money and power can get away with for so long

Bury him, Ros

Oct 27, 2017
Manson has always been a weirdo, but this is far beyond weird, this is straight up psychopathy. There's no coming back from this for him I'd say, his career and reputation is in shambles, and deservedly so.

YaGaMi

Oct 29, 2017
He's always been a creepy but people found him edgy for some reason I'd never understand

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
He's always been a creepy but people found him edgy for some reason I'd never understand
A lot of people thought his creepy thing was just performance art, and liked how he pissed off the religious right so much.

I mean, I liked him in the 90's and early 2000's for those reasons. Back then I only saw bizarre rumors and innuendos about his private life (removing his ribs to self-felate etc). If I'd know about any of the actual behind the scenes shit I'd have been disgusted and tossed his shit in the trash

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Ban me if you must.

You're banned already but you probably didn't think this statement through when close minded defenders of morality acted as if interracial relationships, being gay and so many similar things were treated as if they were a sin, morally wrong, corrupting the youth and so on for decades to the point people were jailed, abused and even murdered. We're not even talking relationships. Dungeons and Dragons got the same treatment. Basically fuck off with your puritanical bullshit.

Last edited:

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Fuck. This shit is terrible. Hopefully something comes of all these women coming out and directing lawsuits at Warner.

The only thing I can see hurting her suit, is why in the hell did she keep going back to Warner? Like after this first major abuse happened on her first trip to LA, dude just flies to the UK and you have a sexual relationship with him? Why? I get that 'maybe' after that first time, you think he's involved in the industry and don't want to ruin your further chances in that industry, but to actually stay in contact with this psycho after that first incident, I just don't get. Maybe there's a level of psychological damage involved with that first incident that needs to be elaborated more?Like a Stockholm syndrome thing?

mantidor

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ I always thought he was a bit of a clown putting on a show, never really thought he'd be an out and out fucking psycho for real. To be honest I'm almost feeling bad at all the puritanical fucks who called him out as a Satan worshipper or whatever. You know maybe sometimes a fucking spade is a spade.

His act was very antichristian and anti "family values", but I really cant recall anything about misoginist violence, I stopped listening after Mechanical Animals though.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
I saw this and immediately thought of how sad it is that she had to act as one of Joffrey's victims while this was happening to her irl. Hopefully she's getting the help she needs to process it all, and hopefully she and the others will see some justice.

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
Fuck. This shit is terrible. Hopefully something comes of all these women coming out and directing lawsuits at Warner.

The only thing I can see hurting her suit, is why in the hell did she keep going back to Warner? Like after this first major abuse happened on her first trip to LA, dude just flies to the UK and you have a sexual relationship with him? Why? I get that 'maybe' after that first time, you think he's involved in the industry and don't want to ruin your further chances in that industry, but to actually stay in contact with this psycho after that first incident, I just don't get. Maybe there's a level of psychological damage involved with that first incident that needs to be elaborated more?Like a Stockholm syndrome thing?
It's very common for abused to go back to their abusers

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
His act was very antichristian and anti "family values", but I really cant recall anything about misoginist violence, I stopped listening after Mechanical Animals though.

Every album starting from Eat Me Drink Me were a about killing women. It's why I stopped listening to him. More specifically, when the music video for Running To The Edge of the World came out I stopped. The video is literally him beating an ERW look a like to death. Also the song is absolute trash, just like him.