• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Apple TV+ will work on anything that Apple TV works on. IMO, like most streaming services, the most important thing that will dictate popularity is the content. The only thing I've seen that remotely intrigues me is See.
It has a lot of very broad and general appeal. Oprah, Spielberg ,Abrams, Sesame Street, etc are all family friendly crowd pleasers. It seems like they have a very strong lineup as a supplement to Hulu, Prime, or Netflix.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
PPLhuDX.png

She's wearing a cape

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Apple TV+ will work on anything that Apple TV works on. IMO, like most streaming services, the most important thing that will dictate popularity is the content. The only thing I've seen that remotely intrigues me is See.
I get that but my question is will people be able to watch it on their browser on their non-apple computers, non apple phones and tablets because as big as apple is there is a much larger reach of non-apple owners. People aren't going to go buy new laptops, computers and devices to watch a $10 streaming service. It has to compete with Netflix, Hulu, Prime which are literally available on every platform and isn't restricted to 1 set of devices.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of the US? Good chance of failing hard. Also, its 2019 and we're still on 5gb of free iCloud space? Priorities, man.

its like 99 cents a month to upgrade to 50GB, im cheap but yeah... also i'd say big names in entertainment are more important in other parts of the world and getting attention for exported entertainment products,

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
I wonder what Steve Jobs would think of today's presser and overall state of Apple rn.