• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Popelady

Growth Manager at Splash Damage
Verified
Mar 11, 2019
Newspapers are nice but if they don't have variety then :shrug:

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this works for magazine writers, online publications still doesn't pay that well from what I understand.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
digital magazines have been a thing since the ipad came out...

like if they're saying they're innovating by having a useable hub and subscription, yeah thats actually a surprising thing that its never been done before...

but this format for magazines is not new and the fact that they keep restating that its new and never been done before is pissing me off lol

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've travelled back 5 years or more, when we had an app for all the magazines and newspapers. Good that Apple is taking it upon themselves to collect them in one place though.

[edit] $10 a month? I'm out.

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017
"Not sharing demographic and subscriber info with publishers was a big point of contention apparently between Apple and some magazines/news orgs."
-the verge live blog.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
cool infomercial bro

call in the next 30 minutes and we'll throw in an extra magazine, free of charge!

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
lcimg-b38b4320-b158-4d50-bc94-b4c6c492235f.jpg