• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
umm-no-icegif.gif

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to sit down and process the disappointment I've felt towards us as a species over the last half-decade before all of this upcoming shit adds to the pile.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, even though I understand they are supposed to be 'Pro Biden' hats, no way will I be caught dead wearing one of these.

First, I don't want to wear a hat that I need to explain is anti-Trump despite having a very similar slogan.

Secondly, I'm not wearing political swag, especially months after an election where it no longer works as free advertising. Wearing this stuff is cult like behavior.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
America is not great. America is in need of some serious self reflection.

We have some serious shit going on right now and celebrating the bad man lost can only last so long. Biden isn't a savior, we're gonna coast on him for a few years and by then we need the engine running and the brakes fixed.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
This is the kind of merch I'd expect to see on the Lincoln Projects website.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
America is not great. America is in need of some serious self reflection.

We have some serious shit going on right now and celebrating the bad man lost can only last so long. Biden isn't a savior, we're gonna coast on him for a few years and by then we need the engine running and the brakes fixed.

These hats screeeeam neoliberal stupidity.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Fuck, I have a handful of sweet blue hats. Guess those are on their way to the bin. I don't want anyone to think that I'm this kind of dweeb.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
A cult of any kind is terrible. It eventually leads to the brain dead zombies we see now as the trump supporters. Let's keep that for the Republicans.

Nov 18, 2020
Your money could spent in so many better ways than buying stupid, cheap blue hats as revenge. How about taking that $15 and donating it to your local food bank instead? It would make a much bigger impact than this monumentally cringeworthy ode to neo-liberalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.