• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
I think this is the only time I've ever wished for a project to get a cease and desist letter. Altering artist original content to fit you own feelings is a big NO from me. Not to mention he has no right to be altering or redistributing this content, if he wants to do it for him self more power to him.
I wish someone would ask him how he intends to distribute this cut.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This is really dumb. Just...extremely dumb.

How the hell would you edit DOCTOR STRANGE to remove all the mysticism? There'd be no movie left.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The idea is cool, but ruined by the whole censorship thing. He sounds like some sort of puritan.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus the MCU doesn't need any censoring. I'll just watch them in order on Disney+. Thanks but no thanks.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is really dumb. Just...extremely dumb.

How the hell would you edit DOCTOR STRANGE to remove all the mysticism? There'd be no movie left.
Dude already said that he's just cutting the entire movie from the timeline lol. Forget about the fact that it introduces one of the infinity stones, that shit doesn't matter.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fan cuts are notoriously bad. The editing will be overdone and ugly if it ever gets made. Also, sounds pointless as hell.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Him claiming his edits are perfect and unnoticeable and then going on to then claim he's upscaling 1080p rips to 4K that look just as good as actual 4K release are just hilarious. Is this all just a parody or is this a real thing?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
So is this being done by some white supremacist, male-first, douchebag who were also calling to remove Brie Larson from Endgame?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Killmonger: "When I die, bury me in A CHRISTIAN CEMETERY WITH A MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HAT PLACED ON MY TOMBSTONE!"

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
safe for family bullshit, if you;re going to do it do it correctly and just put int he films not your interpretation

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Lol. Interest completely gone. The Christian Avengers. How do out of Earth aliens and deities fit into Christian cannon? Lol

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Putting them in chronological order sounded interesting but then seeing they are removing a bunch of content makes me think why should I even bother watching it.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like it would be better with NIN's Heresy playing on repeat over it. Taking out everything that a delicate flower would find offensive is incredibly lame.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
I love how this guy's friends and family have been incessantly subjected to these edits. "Hey, he's inviting us over for dinner again...he's a great cook but we'd have to watch his edit of Iron Man 2 for the third time this week, hard pass."

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
The mental leaps this person did to include Thor in their fundamentalist super-cut is pretty interesting. Other gods and aliens go against most Christian beliefs.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
So outside of this sounding like garbage... why not wait like the extra week or whatever after Far From for the other 4K releases rather than upscaling?

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I'm in for when a person who respects the material does this. Be fun to watch a gigantic, intercut version of the movies edited chronologically. Pity this chap's superstitions have hamstrung his work.

Oct 28, 2017
Watched his Captain Marvel "fix".

In the scene where her lost memories are playing on the screen, and she shoots the screen after the douchy pilot guy says "don't you ladies get why it's called the COCK-pit?" He just cuts right to her shooting the screen.

A) Making Carol look unhinged and (more) violent

B) Ruining the joke, and removing the larger point being made about womens treatment in the military.

God I can't stand these people...

Speaking as a person formerly of the evangelical world that would pearl clutch and gasp with the best of them, this shit offends me more than any 4-letter word ever could.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
A super project is something I can see someone putting together. Omitting all the supernatural and mystical elements is fucking stupid.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Yeah what? OP really buried the lede. Interesting experiment until you realize it's some weird puritanical experiment. Fuck that shit lol.

Now this edit of all the MCU action into one really cool video is more my shit: