• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
This Path skin is a recolor of a pair of legendaries, but this looks much better than those. Worth the light hassle of linking twitch.

Got pure blue/white garbage on my 5 packs.

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like an idiot because I'm genuinely confused how I get from Twitch to linking it to my Origin account, and I don't want to click submit on anything yet before I know. Once I get the Twitch setup, will I later get an option to tell it what my Origin account is? How does it verify that piece?

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
so twitch prime and amazon prime are different?

I have a twitch login and amazon prime on 2 different emails. I are confused.

Or would I have twitch prime, if I made a new twitch account that was the same email as my amazon account?
No, tie your amazon prime account to your twitch account. Now you have Twitch Prime.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I feel like an idiot because I'm genuinely confused how I get from Twitch to linking it to my Origin account, and I don't want to click submit on anything yet before I know. Once I get the Twitch setup, will I later get an option to tell it what my Origin account is? How does it verify that piece?
Yeah some time during the process of claiming this loot on twitch a popup will take you to a EA login screen.

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
damn we need some lifeline love. i got the bundle and i only received bullshit from the boxes lol bunch of quips and banners. not a single skin

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Claimed. Took like 30 seconds. My prime membership is putting in work!

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
trying to link my Origin account to twitch but it keeps asking me for a security code that EA is not sending me. Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: Oh it's in Google Authentication... would have been nice for it to actually say to look there instead of a "send new code" link that didn't do anything.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The skin is fairly nice. Didn't get anything better than a rare from the Apex packs though unfortunately. Still quite a nice little bonus.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Can it be redeemed on multiple platforms linked to EA Origin? I play it on my xbox one x mainly for now but will likely switch to PC once I get a better one.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
this the main problem is this didnt happen for me when I started up apex legends for the first time... I really don't remember it if you did. Im re-downloading the game right now and see if it does or not...
The PSN - EA account link happened the first time you played an EA game on PlayStation 3/Vita/4, it's not a per game basis.

By default it looks to match a PSN account with an EA account with the same email address, or it automatically generates an EA account with that same email if it didn't already exist at the time.

In short, your PSN account is linked to an EA account with the same email as your PSN had back whenever the first EA game you played was. If you didn't realize this then you probably have more than one independent EA account.

(Xbox and Switch EA account linking works the exact same way.)

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How do I link my origin account on PS4 if I never had an email associated with my PSN on Origin?
See my post above, if you've played an EA game on PS4, you have an EA account linked already. Same email as your PSN email.

Reset the EA account password to access it on a PC.

Oct 27, 2017
ive did the steps 3 times now and my psn just wont link to my ea account... the only other way is to download an ea which I have titanfall 2 installed but i look on that game as well and seen no where to login. under connected accounts it just says no connected accounts... :/

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
ive did the steps 3 times now and my psn just wont link to my ea account... the only other way is to download an ea which I have titanfall 2 installed but i look on that game as well and seen no where to login. under connected accounts it just says no connected accounts... :/
Your PSN account is already associated with a different EA account.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
See my post above, if you've played an EA game on PS4, you have an EA account linked already. Same email as your PSN email.

Reset the EA account password to access it on a PC.
Fuckkkkkkk

I didn't know I already had an Origin account that is 7 years old. So I linked my twitch account to a brand new account. Any way to revoke the Twitch link so I can get it on real account?

Oct 27, 2017
The PSN - EA account link happened the first time you played an EA game on PlayStation 3/Vita/4, it's not a per game basis.

By default it looks to match a PSN account with an EA account with the same email address, or it automatically generates an EA account with that same email if it didn't already exist at the time.

In short, your PSN account is linked to an EA account with the same email as your PSN had back whenever the first EA game you played was. If you didn't realize this then you probably have more than one independent EA account.

(Xbox and Switch EA account linking works the exact same way.)
thats insanely ridiculous for them have me remember the first damn EA game I played on psn.... I have two accounts one is my main account they are my origin accounts... the fact the apex didnt make everyone login for the first time when starting the game for the first time up on console is the issue here... I also just tryed using my PSN email to login to ea and did the forgot my password thing and have yet to get a reply back probably because their isnt an account with that email...

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Can this be redeemed on each platform (xbox, ps4, PC) you have linked to EA? Or is it only redeemable on one platform?

Oct 27, 2017
lol amazing so i used the psn login button that wasn't there the first 20 times I logged in and there it is my third account with a fucking @live.com email that I don't remember the password to and apparently the email doesn't even exist ... wonderful

fucking EA smfh

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Thanks for letting me know! I have a Twitch (prime) account but never use/visit Twitch, so I would have missed out on this one. Thanks again.

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
This is awesome. I was wanting the Quicksilver skin but this one is better!

Oct 27, 2017
using ea chat CS is like drinking liquid cancer with aids sparkled in... -______________________- waited 2 hours to ""remember" info on an account that I cant use because the @live.com email address does even fucking exist anymore to further want for 2-5 days to get an answer I already know.. my will to even play this is fucking GONE fuck EA

<:(

Last edited:

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
edit: nvm, figured it out. Cancelling my Amazon Prime subscription also cancels my Twitch Prime subscription.

Last edited:

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckkkkkkk

I didn't know I already had an Origin account that is 7 years old. So I linked my twitch account to a brand new account. Any way to revoke the Twitch link so I can get it on real account?
You can unlink Twitch in the Twitch Settings -> Connections and re-link it to the proper account.

using ea chat CS is like drinking liquid cancer with aids sparkled in... -______________________- waited 2 hours to ""remember" info on an account that I cant use because the @live.com email address does even fucking exist anymore to further want for 2-5 days to get an answer I already know.. my will to even play this is fucking GONE fuck EA

<:(
Sorry to hear about that man. If the @live.com address doesn't exist anymore, what about re-creating it and then resetting the EA password? (FWIW old @live.com addresses were made to re-direct to @outlook.com)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
smh got 4 different skins for Mirage only....

dont even have him yet.

ok how the F does someone on PS4 get this loot... I linked my EA and Twtich accounts start the game and loot is now where.... There is no where to even login to an ea account in the game.. wtf is this.. :/

You have to make sure your Prime is connected to Twitch. Then once thats done connect Twitch to EA account (PSN email). Then navigate back to the Loot page and "claim" prize by linking

Oct 27, 2017
You can unlink Twitch in the Twitch Settings -> Connections and re-link it to the proper account.

Sorry to hear about that man. If the @live.com address doesn't exist anymore, what about re-creating it and then resetting the EA password? (FWIW old @live.com addresses were made to re-direct to @outlook.com)
well thankfully it worked out after more headache lol to my surprise I got an email to change my password(some of the info I gave them matched I guess)
They changed my account with a working email I can access, but of course even after using the link they provided to me over 10 times it just wouldn't sent the email to change my password... so I had to go through CS chat again. After a 2 hour wait the CS person emailed me and it went right through... :/ there really must be something wrong on their end for it to not work when I tried.
Got my skin that I really like because purple is my fav color, didn't do this just for the skin though just wanted my account that my psn account is tied too.

Even cooler than that played my first game right after that, first one in like 3 days and got champion :)

gotta tattoo my info on my arm later this week.. :P

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
well thankfully it worked out after more headache lol to my surprise I got an email to change my password(some of the info I gave them matched I guess)
They changed my account with a working email I can access, but of course even after using the link they provided to me over 10 times it just wouldn't sent the email to change my password... so I had to go through CS chat again. After a 2 hour wait the CS person emailed me and it went right through... :/ there really must be something wrong on their end for it to not work when I tried.
Got my skin that I really like because purple is my fav color, didn't do this just for the skin though just wanted my account that my psn account is tied too.

Even cooler than that played my first game right after that, first one in like 3 days and got champion :)

gotta tattoo my info on my arm later this week.. :P
Glad it worked out for you after all that!

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I got two of the blue rarity Pathfinder skins in these 5 packs lol. I'm still at 0 skins for Bangalore though...

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I got a bunch of junk, intro quips and a bunch of craften materials, nothing worth of note sadly.

Then I bought 10 bucks worth of boxes and got a Pathfinder legendary skin so I have to make a decision if I want to wear the Chrome legendary or the Prime Skin lol.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
OK, so to claim on PS4, I:

1.) Make sure my Twitch.tv account is linked to EA account.
2.) Make sure that my EA account is linked to my PSN account.
3.) Claim the loot on Twitch Prime.
4.) Log in to Apex on my PS4.

Does that sound right?
Did all that, double-checked everything, and I still don't have the packs.

I'm angry.