• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
This game has so many hackers.....
Not the first time i have seen this hacker today, been hacking for hours, guess the person who bans players is off on weekends reason the hacking explodes during the weekend, during the week I don't see a lot of hacking maybe 1 every 4-5 games, weekend is damn near every game getting hacked..

Reporting seems to work. It even bans people who aren't cheating if they get reported!

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Finally got my eighth win for the badge. My KD and average damage are up this season, but my win rate is waaaay down.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Mobile Respawn beacon is the most OP tool in the game. What a genius idea. I love the animation of how it drops down too. Got an amazing dub today using it with 3 squads left in the game.

Oct 31, 2017
If solo queue pub trios is a miserable experience where it's giving you the worst possible teammates it can find, never ever go to duos thinking it'll be different. It'll straight up guarantee you just won't get a partner period.

I really do not know why I try to play this game solo for casual fun, cause it really tries its damndest to make sure the solo pubs experience is as awful/miserable as possible.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
If solo queue pub trios is a miserable experience where it's giving you the worst possible teammates it can find, never ever go to duos thinking it'll be different. It'll straight up guarantee you just won't get a partner period.

I really do not know why I try to play this game solo for casual fun, cause it really tries its damndest to make sure the solo pubs experience is as awful/miserable as possible.

I can ONLY play ranked when i'm by myself. Don't get me wrong, still remarkably inept teammates solo queuing rank, but at least they're making a legitimate effort most of the time especially gold onwards.

Heck, even with my friends, I have to play ranked because SBMM puts my not-great friends in diamond+ player lobbies.

That's why I can't wait for the arena game mode. It'll be a much easier playlist to solo queue in theoretically.

CruJones33Rad

Apr 22, 2019
Are they making changes to it?

Survival Slot

" You'll notice that the Heat Shield doesn't take up any of your normal inventory slots—instead, it resides in the brand new 'Survival Slot'. The Survival Slot aims to eliminate the choice between normal loot and situational utilities like a Mobile Respawn Beacon or a Heat Shield. Now, there's no reason not to carry one of these around. Coordinate with your team, and the possibility for more survivability tactics soars! Like the heat shield, the Survival Slot itself will continue to be available in the game even after the Ring Fury Escalation Takeover ends."

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Huh. Just won a game where I didn't even realize we were winning until it filled the screen. It was just one long fight and then suddenly YOU ARE THE CHAMPION

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
Man, I was really looking forward to the Switch version but 30gb is pretty insane. Might still clear the space just out of curiosity's sake but there's no way the game will stay downloaded on my console for long with that size.

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
What is wrong with the loot? I land somewhere and can barely find weapons or armour anywhere then i run out of ammo in the first fight and everywhere has already been looted so theres no ammo anywhere and i die. This keep happening and it's really not fun.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
What is wrong with the loot? I land somewhere and can barely find weapons or armour anywhere then i run out of ammo in the first fight and everywhere has already been looted so theres no ammo anywhere and i die. This keep happening and it's really not fun.
A common complaint with the BR genre.

L&L seemed to fix that, only for the problem to return again.

I can't wait to try the Switch version.

Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed that the characters have "map switch" lines now. I had Lifeline selected in the lobby screen and the map switched from Olympus to King's Canyon and suddenly I heard Lifeline say "King's Canyon here I come".

I wonder if some characters have something more interesting to say.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that I have Horizon unlocked I've actually been having a lot more fun. The extra mobility really helps and I think I'm getting more of a hang of it all, too. In my last game I managed to score a kill right out of John Wick or something by running at them, sliding past them turning around and shooting them. It was really epic and totally by accident. 😂

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
bring back the event. starting without any weapons is legitimately fucking stupid
I agree. Adjusting back to regular play has been legit harder than I expected. I never realized how truly bad the loot was until I came back. Running around for a solid minute at the start of a match looking for a weapon or body shield is so frustrating.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Event start is the usual, switch is up in the evening, looks like.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Respawn finding ways of twisting the Battle Royale genre. First by doing the unthinkable by allowing respawns, now by giving you a stationary way to protect you from the ring lol

This will be simultaneously both a revolutionary gamechanger and a total pain in the ass when you assumed you wiped a squad outside the ring but one lone asshole managed to pop a heat shield and revive the whole damn team. 😂

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I've been part of many horrible pushes in this game where we go bum rush a team and get melted, etc..I have never in my time playing Apex seek a team flub a push as the poor souls who pushed us yesterday while all of us were crammed into a tiny room with only one way out. I was downed 5 times but our lifeline kept reviving me. All the enemy had to do was push when they downed any of us and they wouldn't. We ended up picking them off one by one at the entrance to the room with our shotguns. It was crazy. The fight lasted 3 minutes. I recorded it.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been part of many horrible pushes in this game where we go bum rush a team and get melted, etc..I have never in my time playing Apex seek a team flub a push as the poor souls who pushed us yesterday while all of us were crammed into a tiny room with only one way out. I was downed 5 times but our lifeline kept reviving me. All the enemy had to do was push when they downed any of us and they wouldn't. We ended up picking them off one by one at the entrance to the room with our shotguns. It was crazy. The fight lasted 3 minutes. I recorded it.
Lol this sounds like how my friends play. They are so very, very passive still. I almost have to drag them kicking and screaming into fights and hope I don't go down early or it's a guaranteed wipe right then and there.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone experience a stuck-in-display-map bug? Last night my friend couldn't hide the map mid-match, ended up costing us a W...

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018

Makes me wish I had recorded the absolute brawl during one game last night where WAY too many people landed at the front entrance of the lab/vault thing on King's Canyon. It devolved into a total corridor melee that I eventually got the pleasure of mopping up with the only Eva-8 to be found (thanks, Octane speed). Not sure what kind of crossed wires caused 4-5 squads to drop in that exact location, but it resulted in one of the most hilarious fights I've been in.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Makes me wish I had recorded the absolute brawl during one game last night where WAY too many people landed at the front entrance of the lab/vault thing on King's Canyon. It devolved into a total corridor melee that I eventually got the pleasure of mopping up with the only Eva-8 to be found (thanks, Octane speed). Not sure what kind of crossed wires caused 4-5 squads to drop in that exact location, but it resulted in one of the most hilarious fights I've been in.
You should have seen that spot when it was first added. Half the server dropped either at the doors or through the portal every game.

Anyway, patch day got me like

tenor.gif

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
Playing my last few games with Caustic before that god damn patch... :'(

Definitely playing way more toxic than I did before now I know I won't use him much more. ^^'

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Playing my last few games with Caustic before that god damn patch... :'(

Definitely playing way more toxic than I did before now I know I won't use him much more. ^^'

Yeah. I got a few games in with him last night. I know they're dropping the tick rate of the gas but did they say by how much?

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Currently downloading the patch on XSX...

I don't know what to make of this mode based on the trailer. I kinda feel like I'll hate it, but I'm not sure why, haha.