• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
FbDNHRX.png

ipIrDwv.gif

I can only respect the Rampart hustle, GET EM.

OP
OP
Delphine

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Already used some of my crafting material to get Lifeline's Hot Blooded purple skin cause I really love it a lot! It's a nice reskin of the Pain Killer one that I keep missing out on thus far.

The Legendary one still doesn't attract me though.

Moksha

Jan 29, 2019
I had hoped that the event skins would be redeemable with credits like the usual recolours if you had the base skin. Wishful thinking I guess... Still it's the most generous event in a while.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Just got my very first win with Loba. Black Market was super helpful getting my team kitted up. I could see her becoming my main.

Oct 25, 2017
I have done the desperate thing. Spent 4000 Crafting Metals and 7500 Apex Coins, now I just need to finish this event (5000 points). Really want a heirloom, I've played for so long.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
Man, have never played Olympus before now. Its beautiful, what a stunning visual difference from Kings Canyon.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I actually prefer the Epic Lifeline skin in the CE over the Legendary. If only the recolor had been for Pirate Queen instead.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
My gut says that the only reason we're getting two free packs this event is because there's no associated heirloom to unlock.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In more positive news I got a G502 and it turns out my steelseries sensor and scroll wheel were fucked up for months and I never noticed, I'm doing way better now.

Whole thing feels like a weird ad.

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
getting lots of hitreg issues tonight. Hit a guy just now with 4 g7 hits, got the audio and visual feedback, no actual damage done.

snipe_25

Oct 27, 2017
Those who play on console: what are you sensitivity levels? I've been absolutely pitiful this whole season and I'm looking for something to blame :/

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
image.png

I kinda wish we had a theater mode, we won because the Wraith rezzed me in the final circle with a mobile beacon and they used my grav lift to push the last team on top of the airbase.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The Badge interface desperately needs a revamp.

Yeah, I have no idea why it displays all the badges from events that aren't even possible to get now.

The charm UI need an overhaul too, the list is massive and has a ton of samey looking stuff like the treasure pack diamonds/masks.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I have no idea why it displays all the badges from events that aren't even possible to get now.

The charm UI need an overhaul too, the list is massive and has a ton of samey looking stuff like the treasure pack diamonds/masks.
I was talking about the selection screen, but yeah, I'm down for a banner overhaul to show a few more badges too.
Ohhhh, yes I definitely agree with that too.

The whole charm system definitely needs work. If I can favourite 8 different weapon skins, I should be able to choose a charm for each of those favourite skins. It's rare that one charm actually matches the 5-8 skins I have set as favourites for one weapon.

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, several of the GUI elements in the main lobby menus need revamped; the badges, the charms, the quips.

I'd really like for there to be more badge slots on character cards too, like 9 instead of 3. Really, they could do more with the character cards in general I feel.

Maybe we'll see a greater evolution of the game itself with tons of QOL improvements too once they release the next gen version.

Considering how relatively "quiet" (lol) this Season update of the game is compared to S7, I wonder if we'll see the next gen update and a big overhaul of the game in Season 9 or if it'll be Season 10.

Maybe S9 will just be a new reworked version of World's Edge, a new legend and battle pass and just generally follow the average mold of all of the game's updates so far and they'll save the bigger updates for Season 10, which would line up around August for a Fall release.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Led my ragtag group of newbie-ish friends to a dub and it was almost literally us just doing dumb shit the entire time and it working. We played a bunch more and got close to more dubs but usually self sabotaged due to hilarious shit. So many times we saw multiple people fighting and we just wanted in on it, lmao.

TestMonkey

Nov 3, 2017
I love/hate when I go back to Lifeline and the game becomes so much easier for me. I've been playing Gibby almost exclusively for a few seasons because I already have the max LL win badge but when I go back to my girl everything seems to come together and I get easy wins.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with me but I just can't do well with the hemlock on kings canyon. I also haven't really liked the 3030. On kings canyon I just use close range guns and I'm fine

when I'm on the other maps I'm unstoppable with the hemlock and snipers

really weird must be in my head

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Playing duos, last squad and the Crypto on his drone, might have been the easiest kill ever, poor Lifeline was left to fend for herself...

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
so this is the english voice actor replicating the japanese voice actor's lines? for fun? they're not replacing the japanese actor are they?

that's very cool either way. love how zehra gets in to character the moment she says the lines.
Is she not the voice actor for both the English and Japanese lines? I'm confused by the video (and don't speak Japanese to know what she is saying).

Edit: Clarified below..

Last edited:

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
I'm going to give this game a shot today. I really enjoyed Titanfall 2 and even its multiplayer, despite not really playing online shooters in general.

Any tips for a noob? Will be playing with randos, I guess. Never played a battle royale before, either.

Zealuu

Feb 13, 2018
Ups and downs today. Got a Bangalore win, but I've also been grouped with people who are literally afk. What is up with that

I'm going to give this game a shot today. I really enjoyed Titanfall 2 and even its multiplayer, despite not really playing online shooters in general.

Any tips for a noob? Will be playing with randos, I guess. Never played a battle royale before, either.

Don't get isolated, prioritize survival, and avoid popular landing spots until you're confident you can win early fights. Being a trios noob is different from a solo BR - you can be a team player even if you're not the best at the whole shooting part.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR

Biggest advice I can give is don't get discouraged, especially if you're someone that doesn't play a lot of shooters. There are a lot of systems at play, and it's simply going to take time and lots of bad games before you start to get a feel for how you play best.

When it clicks, though, it's the best FPS experience you can have right now imo.