• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I think that Bloodhound is pretty balanced honestly. They can only scan for a brief period of time, in a specific angle that leaves your back exposed. The ultimate is scary to face, but far from unbeatable. Sure you can trace people but the traces sometimes are misleading and can lead to an ambush, and if you combine it with the tactical, it can also lead to give away your own position.

Seer's ultimate is a complete dome that gives position of the team you are going to attack AND if another team will attack you behind your back. AND you get to detect people through the passive, combined with the disrupt + detect + showing shields and health. You could be giving your position with Seer's tactical, but the disrupt makes it impossible for the enemy to actually pinpoint your position.

The other recon are barely recon at this point, except for very specific tasks.

The Revtane + BH combos we had last season weren't as disruptive as a single legend this time.

Here's the thing: BH might be balanced and Seer is OP, but there's no world where you don't have one or both of these legends in your squad at this point. The meta is scans and jump. The thing I'm trying to ask is: Is this good for the game overall? And what would this game be like if there weren't scans going off multiple times every fight?

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I'd like everyone to sit back and imagine Apex without a single wall hack legend in the game.
Apex would be a better game, actually it would be a great game without these Legends, they classified Valk as Recon, and decided what the game needed was another Recon legend back to back, Respawn needs to take a step back from making Legends at least 2 seasons and rebalance the current ones..

This is how you rebalance Seer a passive shouldn't be more OP than every Legend's ultimate in the game.
-Passive goes from 75meters to 10meters once it identifies someone has a cool down of 10secs,
-Tactical remove interrupt, remove 1sec of silence, damage is only done to the first player it hits, other players are just scanned.
lower the timer Seer get to see your health bars, currently 8 secs of wall back is too much, more in line with Bloodhound 3secs.
-Ultimate, increase charge timer, 90sec is BS it's same as Octane JP, Lifeline is 5min and it's useless..Bloodhound is 3mins, his should be the same.

The people in charge had to know he's was too fucking OP, but still released Seer, as stated before take a break from making Legends and balance your fucking game Respawn..

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Here's the thing: BH might be balanced and Seer is OP, but there's no world where you don't have one or both of these legends in your squad at this point. The meta is scans and jump. The thing I'm trying to ask is: Is this good for the game overall? And what would this game be like if there weren't scans going off multiple times every fight?

Clearly not. They over did Seer's abilities. A shame, since the rest of the design is so cool.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Apex would be a better game, actually it would be a great game without these Legends, they classified Valk as Recon, and decided what the game needed was another Recon legend back to back, Respawn needs to take a step back from making Legends at least 2 seasons and rebalance the current ones..

This is how you rebalance Seer a passive shouldn't be more OP than every Legend's ultimate in the game.
-Passive goes from 75meters to 10meters once it identifies someone has a cool down of 10secs,
-Tactical remove interrupt, remove 1sec of silence, damage is only done to the first player it hits, other players are just scanned.
lower the timer Seer get to see your health bars, currently 8 secs of wall back is too much, more in line with Bloodhound 3secs.
-Ultimate, increase charge timer, 90sec is BS it's same as Octane JP, Lifeline is 5min and it's useless..Bloodhound is 3mins, his should be the same.

The people in charge had to know he's was too fucking OP, but still released Seer, as stated before take a break from making Legends and balance your fucking game Respawn..

Agree. His ult cool down is insanely fast. His passive is just stupid OP.

Valk should have ZERO scanning ability. Fuck that - it's insane that she can fly in there air and identify every single poor rat in the game.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Clearly not. They over did Seer's abilities. A shame, since the rest of the design is so cool.

Yep.

I asked a semi-serious question awhile back which was: What's even the point of having walls, rocks, and any building structures in the game if you have this many abilities to see through them? If you engage in a fight in any POI in the game, you should be able to use all that POI has to offer in terms of cover, hiding, sneaking around and ability to flank. That's all out the window now. None of that matters. You get scanned. You then scan the enemy back and then people just rush each other and the fight is over in 2 seconds….only to be third partied directly after by another scanning squad.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yep.

I asked a semi-serious question awhile back which was: What's even the point of having walls, rocks, and any building structures in the game if you have this many abilities to see through them? If you engage in a fight in any POI in the game, you should be able to use all that POI has to offer in terms of cover, hiding, sneaking around and ability to flank. That's all out the window now. None of that matters. You get scanned. You then scan the enemy back and then people just rush each other and the fight is over in 2 seconds….only to be third partied directly after by another scanning squad.

That's why I said that scanning isn't really the problem because scanning gives you a bit of time to react. In POI where a lot of teams drop (looking at you Fragment), it's a complete third party mess, but it's not always like that. Adding the stun? That takes away the time to react. Valkyre gives you time to react with sounds and signs, Pathfinder makes noise with the zipline, same with Crypto's ultimate and drone. Well, Path's steps sometimes are silent but that's a bug lol

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Seer DEFINITELY needs to be nerfed, but I hope they don't dumpster him, I love his kit and design.

I even copped for the Prince skin, haha.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Shooting from the hip here— Maybe the answer is coming up with a consumable that can make you invisible to scans - similar to the Ultimate Accelerant. You pop one before going into a fight and no one can see you on scans. They need some kind of hard counter to all this shit man.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Seer DEFINITELY needs to be nerfed, but I hope they don't dumpster him, I love his kit and design.

I even copped for the Prince skin, haha.
My thing is that literally every facet of Seer's kit feels OP to me. How do you even address something like that?

His heartbeat sensor has way too much range at the very least. Although I don't think any Legend should have such an ability in the first freaking place. It's like he has his 'scans' up all the time without any type of cooldown or counter.

His tactical does way too much. Flash bang, damage, interrupt, seeing health bars for 8 seconds, huge range in a cone. Like what the heck?

His ultimate is the most OP ultimate in the game IMO. If you can't find the device to destroy it, there is no counter in the game for it. You're basically screwed because they can see every movement you're doing. You're tying to flank? Ha! They can see that. It also needs a serious bump in cooldown time.

Bloodhound was already annoying enough to deal with, but at least his scans don't feel like they last forever, and his hitbox is pretty big so he's one of the easier legends to gun down. Crypto is a sitting duck when using his drone. Caveats. Seer has none. It's absolute BS all around.

This is coming from someone who loved to play him the times I've tried him, but I literally feel like I'm cheating if I'm playing him.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
My thing is that literally every facet of Seer's kit feels OP to me. How do you even address something like that?

His heartbeat sensor has way too much range at the very least. Although I don't think any Legend should have such an ability in the first freaking place. It's like he has his 'scans' up all the time without any type of cooldown or counter.

His tactical does way too much. Flash bang, damage, interrupt, seeing health bars for 8 seconds, huge range in a cone. Like what the heck?

His ultimate is the most OP ultimate in the game IMO. If you can't find the device to destroy it, there is no counter in the game for it. You're basically screwed because they can see every movement you're doing. You're tying to flank? Ha! They can see that. It also needs a serious bump in cooldown time.

Bloodhound was already annoying enough to deal with, but at least his scans don't feel like they last forever, and his hitbox is pretty big so he's one of the easier legends to gun down. Crypto is a sitting duck when using his drone. Caveats. Seer has none. It's absolute BS all around.

This is coming from someone who loved to play him the times I've tried him, but I literally feel like I'm cheating if I'm playing him.
The ultimate needs to be adjusted so that you need to be sprinting or shooting in order for it to track you. As it stand the only way to counter it is to crouch walk, which is really only viable on Revenant. It also needs to have a cooldown as long as Caustics/Gibbys, it needs to be available every 3 fights; instead of every fight.

The heartbeat sensor is really a problem because you're right, there's no way to counter it at the moment and it basically gives any half-decent Seer unlimited scans always. I suppose the only real thing you could do is nerf it's range and accuracy so that it's more of a general area of where the enemy is, instead of allow you to ostensibly pinpoint.

Another fun thing I think they could do is allow certain characters to evade it all together in the same way that enemy Caustics aren't effected by Gas. Make it so Pathfinder and Revenant both don't show up on Heartbeat sensors. It makes perfect sense because well...they don't have fucking hearts. It would at least give the heartbeat a bit of counter play.

The tactical needs to have it's range reduced and a majority of it's effects lopped off. The damage needs to go, the stun needs to go and the flash needs to go. The ability should only scan, reveal health bars, and MAYBE extend the timer on a heal/revive by 1-1.5 seconds instead of cancelling them all together. Even if you do this it'll STILL be one of the best tactical abilities in the game.

It's honestly kind of nuts how much of a kitchen sink approach they went with his ult. It's like 4 different people were sitting around a table designing the next legend and the conversation went like this.

"I think our next legend should focus on scanning, maybe exposing how weak people are by revealing healthbars or something."

"Nah, I think our next legend should focus on interrupting heals and revives similar to how Rev can silence abilities."

"I think our next legend should have a flashbang ability that focuses on disrupting people so they can be pushed more effectively."

"Guys guys guys...You're ALL right!"

Oct 25, 2017
Sacramento
Agree. His ult cool down is insanely fast. His passive is just stupid OP.

Valk should have ZERO scanning ability. Fuck that - it's insane that she can fly in there air and identify every single poor rat in the game.

I could see a nerd to Valk removing her scan from jump towers and only granting scan off her ult and initial dropship.

That said I'll missing being a UAV howvering around a jump tower lol

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't played in months now, and I'm not playing right now, but I've been thinking about the wall hacks issue the game's had for a little bit.

And it's funny, the thing I'd been thinking about was basically just suggested by Snip3down.

The idea: make Bangalore's smokes counter scans. And eventually add another smokes/vision-blocking style legend into the game.

I'm not sure if doing this would work better if it were a hard or soft counter. That if it'd be better if smokes just fully hid those inside smoke from scans outright, or if scans were just more ambiguous when marking people in smokes, as in, the scan would show the smoke cloud highlighted saying there could be people, but no precise detail.

Seeing the legend meta and the reaction to Seer, I'm glad I'm still staying away from the game. I haven't even looked at this season's battle pass stuff, and it's probably going to be two full BP's I miss before I even think about coming back.

Hopefully they get the game into a really solid state by the time I'm feeling like playing it again, but right now it doesn't seem very appealing to return to, that's for sure. That said, the gun meta at least looks pretty solid right now.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't played in months now, and I'm not playing right now, but I've been thinking about the wall hacks issue the game's had for a little bit.

And it's funny, the thing I'd been thinking about was basically just suggested by Snip3down.

The idea: make Bangalore's smokes counter scans. And eventually add another smokes/vision-blocking style legend into the game.

I'm not sure if doing this would work better if it were a hard or soft counter. That if it'd be better if smokes just fully hid those inside smoke from scans outright, or if scans were just more ambiguous when marking people in smokes, as in, the scan would show the smoke cloud highlighted saying there could be people, but no precise detail.

Seeing the legend meta and the reaction to Seer, I'm glad I'm still staying away from the game. I haven't even looked at this season's battle pass stuff, and it's probably going to be two full BP's I miss before I even think about coming back.

Hopefully they get the game into a really solid state by the time I'm feeling like playing it again, but right now it doesn't seem very appealing to return to, that's for sure. That said, the gun meta at least looks pretty solid right now.

Bang smoke is a brilliant idea. Also, Mirage decoys should have heartbeats to throw off Seer's ult and tactical . Maybe when you're in "undead form" under Revenant's ult you arent detectable since in theory you don't have a heartbeat? I dunno.

I wouldn't come back right now. Game is in a weird place but yes the guns feel great.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Are boxes falling off maps and being inaccessible for respawns by design or just a shitty thing they've never cared to fix?

Oct 31, 2017
That's what hurts so much, the guns have never been in a better spot imo, so having everything come down to who has the most scans is super deflating.
Yeah. I can't imagine enjoying the legend meta very much at the moment, that's for sure. To me, it feels like it's getting to the point in the game where ability creep is starting to really take over and truly dominate the game rather than the gun skill/pure positioning game, and I don't know what they are going to do about that honestly.

I think it's been a problem that was naturally going to happen when they set on releasing a new legend every 3 months to begin with. As some others have said, I think it might be a good idea to slow down the rate of new legends being added in, at least at some point in the future. Or at the very least maybe taking one battle pass season a year off from releasing a legend. I'd probably be okay with 2 or 3 new legends every year rather than the current rate of 4, but I don't know how well the majority of the playerbase would feel about that.

The gun balance does seem to be in the best place it's been in in awhile, especially after they quickly brought the Prowler down a bit.

Nerfing the Eva-8 was good and very necessary. I have to think the shotguns are probably in a decent spot right now; strong but not obscene like they have been at times.

Bringing back the Prowler to ground loot was good, it's one of the more fun guns in the game imo.

Changing the Marksmen rifles to take sniper stocks instead, and changing the mags and stocks to make it so reload speed is determined by stock instead, is all good changes. Really, them making a new class of rifle inbetween assault and snipers was a good move to begin with, so allowing the marksmen guns to gain the boosts from sniper stocks makes sense, and should theoretically help offset those guns slower control speeds with better overall aim control.

The Rampage also looks pretty solid too, without being ridiculously OP like the bow was initially.

Bang smoke is a brilliant idea. Also, Mirage decoys should have heartbeats to throw off Seer's ult and tactical . Maybe when you're in "undead form" under Revenant's ult you arent detectable since in theory you don't have a heartbeat? I dunno.

I wouldn't come back right now. Game is in a weird place but yes the guns feel great.
Yeah I think Mirage decoys should probably show up in Seer's tactical and ultimate too. Not sure about giving Rev ult even more of an advantage, but maybe if it was only with respect to Seer's passive it'd be okay.

They definitely should do more to blunt the efficacy of wall hacks though, that's for sure.

I also sort of think that if they went "smoke = wall hack counter", that maybe that should also go for Caustic's gas too. But then maybe that'd make Caustic's too good/oppressive and swing the game way back towards the "post up in buildings" meta.

But doing this would also add another wrinkle to Caustic play in that while there's been situational use cases to throw cans and pop them immediately to give gas cloud cover. But if they made it so any forms of smoke would obscure wall hacks, that would give greater dilemma on how/when to use Caustic's tac and ult. Would it be better to simply have traps up to surprise would-be attackers? Or would it be better to be triggering gas cans immediately in order to obscure scans?

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here are my ideas:

Seer's ult can be destroyed with one tap instead of being the bullet sponge that it is.
Remove damage from Seer's tactical.
Seer's passive only works while he is within his ult.

Oh no, a passive tied to an ult! That doesn't make any sense, it breaks design. Well they tied Crypto's ultimate to his tactical, so why not?

The result is that people can more reliably counter Seer's ult by nade spamming toward the centre of the sphere if it's not well covered.

The damage is too powerful, as it can reliably knock people.

The passive is way too powerful because it basically turns Seer's tactical into a can't miss beam if someone is trying to revive or heal behind a wall. Limiting it to only punishing players trapped within Seer's ult makes more sense. You can still use his tactical, but you have to be more skilled with it without the heartbeat sensor.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Here are my ideas:

Seer's ult can be destroyed with one tap instead of being the bullet sponge that it is.
Remove damage from Seer's tactical.
Seer's passive only works while he is within his ult.

Oh no, a passive tied to an ult! That doesn't make any sense, it breaks design. Well they tied Crypto's ultimate to his tactical, so why not?

The result is that people can more reliably counter Seer's ult by nade spamming toward the centre of the sphere if it's not well covered.

The damage is too powerful, as it can reliably knock people.

The passive is way too powerful because it basically turns Seer's tactical into a can't miss beam if someone is trying to revive or heal behind a wall. Limiting it to only punishing players trapped within Seer's ult makes more sense. You can still use his tactical, but you have to be more skilled with it without the heartbeat sensor.

For Seers's passive, they should have an alert the same way when BH scans you and it says "sonar detected" except it says "heartbeat sensor detected" so you atleast know that a Seer is nearby but you don't know where he is ….This is unless ofcourse you ARE a Seer and then you already know where the other Seer is. 😂 Either way, this could atleast make it a tad less oppressive and more fair for other legends….Unless ofcourse, you were a Bloodhound in which case you could just scan a wall and see where Seer is at. 🤣 I'm partially kidding here because the easiest way to find a Seer is to play Valk and fly into the air where you can see everyone on the map!!!! 🤬

GG, Respawn.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For Seers's passive, they should have an alert the same way when BH scans you and it says "sonar detected" except it says "heartbeat sensor detected" so you atleast know that a Seer is nearby but you don't know where he is ….This is unless ofcourse you ARE a Seer and then you already know where the other Seer is. 😂 Either way, this could atleast make it a tad less oppressive and more fair for other legends….Unless ofcourse, you were a Bloodhound in which case you could just scan a wall and see where Seer is at. 🤣 I'm partially kidding here because the easiest way to find a Seer is to play Valk and fly into the air where you can see everyone on the map!!!! 🤬

GG, Respawn.

At least Valk's scan is related to her ult, and her ult is slow enough and loud enough that it gives away her positioning as well.

Her scan is good but not overpowered I don't feel. It's also limited to line of sight whereas Seer can hear heartbeats through walls.

Avik-G

alt account
Banned
Jul 27, 2021
You just landed with a squad. Your choices are pick one out of the following for a fight 3030, P2020, G7, Wingman, Bocek or a Mozam.

What is the order of preference and why is 3030 dead last lol.

Oct 25, 2017
You just landed with a squad. Your choices are pick one out of the following for a fight 3030, P2020, G7, Wingman, Bocek or a Mozam.

wingman, G7, 3030, mozambique, bocek, p2020

I can never hit anything with the Bocek in a high stress situation (hot drop), it's a mid range thing for me. P2020 sucks at all times. Mozambique can take down weak enemies now that it has 6 shots.

G7 and 3030 are pretty much the same for me other than the crappy reload mechanic for the 3030. You should ignore the charge-up gimmick of the 3030 in most cases.

Wingman is the obvious king of that choice.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017

P2020 and Mozam would be last for me, I straight up would rather punch than use those two.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017

The only good thing about the P-2020 is when a Lifeline finds one and she says
"PAY-twenTAY-twenTAY heyah!"

CruJones33Rad

Apr 22, 2019
A new legend each season plus a mid-season rework of two legends would be required to keep this thing even as time goes on. As they keep adding more and more obscure legends and coming up with new skills that skew the game away from gunplay,they've got to be going back to OG legends and tweaking them more frequently.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
At least Valk's scan is related to her ult, and her ult is slow enough and loud enough that it gives away her positioning as well.

Her scan is good but not overpowered I don't feel. It's also limited to line of sight whereas Seer can hear heartbeats through walls.

I was just illustrating how there are too many scanning legends. That being said, I still don't like that Valk can see everyone in her ult, though. It makes it very hard to rat in the last few circles with Valks flying in and spotting solos instantly. And let's face it, with the sheer number of brain dead idiots hot dropping Fragment, there are going to be a lot of rats trying to climb in ranked.

Maybe the answer is that Respawn nerfs the shit out of all the wall hacks in ranked play to keep it more focused on positioning and gun play. Leave the full wall hacking for the kids practicing in pubs.

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
On PS4 lately I can get one decent match and then the next is unplayable with lag. I have to restart my system each time, no other online games for me are this bad.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
A few newbie questions:

How do I control recoil? Do I just slowly move my aim to compensate for how the gun points away as it fires? It looks like each gun recoils in a different way, too.

How do I turn off the thing where I have to hold down a button to open a death box? I'm on kb/m and holding down the button to open a box is costing valuable time if I'm trying to shield swap.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
A few newbie questions:

How do I control recoil? Do I just slowly move my aim to compensate for how the gun points away as it fires? It looks like each gun recoils in a different way, too.

How do I turn off the thing where I have to hold down a button to open a death box? I'm on kb/m and holding down the button to open a box is costing valuable time if I'm trying to shield swap.
1. Yep, it's just a matter of compensating for the gun's kick, and you'll need to be familiar with them. It's just gonna take time and practice in the Firing Range.

2. AFAIK, you always have to hold the Interact button to open a death box.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Man, remember when Horizon was the talk of the town for problems? And that was even so long ago

If I was on the map design team at Respawn, I'd be majorly pissed that all the hard work I did to properly design ample cover and hiding places into a POI went completely out the window with the wall hacks. The upside is that their job on the next map is simple — they can just release a massive open space with nothing in it. 😂

Last edited:

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Are most Wraith players just rush, rush, rush? final 3 squads told the Wraith player to wait let the other team attack and we 3rd party clean up for a nice easy win. Nope rush mentality, my squad had 18 elimination winning group had 3, they killed us for the win..these clowns did nothing all game and won because Wraith players are mentally fucked up..

sejny

Oct 30, 2017
I was going to go for Diamond in Arenas, but then it literally cut the points I was getting per win from like around 32 to around 12. Is it true that you get more points for winning several games in a row? Not sure how to do that as a solo given that I get paired with mediocre players with no mics quite consistently.

Also, the Arena maps are too big except for the new lava map. They could actually cut the other maps in half and the mode would be much better. Arena shooters aren't supposed to be standoffs from across a big map with large open spaces in the middle, just waiting for an impatient player to push by themselves. Coordinated aggression should be the optimal strat - not sitting back waiting for mistakes.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I can't tell you how many matches I've lost today because a Seer has either interrupted our team's heals or revives. How the heck does Respawn say that they're trying to counter third parties when they introduce a Legend who literally makes it next to impossible for you to have a fighting chance?!

Facism

Oct 25, 2017
That feel when Mirage Ult saves your life at 5 hp in the last circle and gives you enough time to pop the Phoenix kit. We were edge of ring pinned by another squad the other side on high ground, with the 3rd squad the floor above us in Lava Siphon. Whoever made the first move was going to get rinsed and it was us. By the time they found the real me they didn't have enough aim or time to down me. Ult managed to confuse everyone long enough for our guys to reposition between 2 rocks and a truck, letting us manage both other squads comprehensively. Good fun win.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
My scrub thoughts on Seer.

Passive: Decrease range is an obvious quick fix. Make it good for hunting people who are hiding close by, and that's it.
More extreme idea might be to muffle/block out any other sound while ADSing, and just have him listening exclusively for heartbeats.
That would mean it has a trade-off, and carry the risk that you can't hear footsteps or anything else around you. Seer gets blinkered for a second or so while concentrating on the beating hearts of his opponents.

General thinking is that passives should be interesting and unique. This one is very unique and fits Seer's theme nicely as well as being strong. Others should get similar treatment - buff other passives to make other legends more fun to use.

Tactical: Agree with everything people are saying. Remove damage (I don't even understand the logic of it doing damage in the first place), reduce scan time/info available, and/or possibly remove interrupt.

Ultimate: Make it easier to destroy. It should be weaker than Crypto's drone due to its size. You rarely see people even find it, let alone shoot at it.
Maybe reduce the range? Ultimates should feel powerful, and opponents should still fear them when they're out.
Increase charge time to make Seer earn it.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seer's passive needs to be gutted to like 25m, and whatever is going on with the blue lines that show people even father out needs to go entirely. Man's ult is 50m around yet he can ADS and spin in a circle and know instantly, that literally tells him more than a damn ult.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
Are most Wraith players just rush, rush, rush? final 3 squads told the Wraith player to wait let the other team attack and we 3rd party clean up for a nice easy win. Nope rush mentality, my squad had 18 elimination winning group had 3, they killed us for the win..these clowns did nothing all game and won because Wraith players are mentally fucked up..
yes Wraith is the worst, followed by Octane. I tell them to slow down or stick together and they just ignore me, rush into a fight solo, die and log off like a chump. sometimes i message them and say "good job leroy jenkins" and they usuall tell me something i can't repeat here. cause they're childish and toxic.

Wild Card

Oct 26, 2017
yes Wraith is the worst, followed by Octane. I tell them to slow down or stick together and they just ignore me, rush into a fight solo, die and log off like a chump. sometimes i message them and say "good job leroy jenkins" and they usuall tell me something i can't repeat here. cause they're childish and toxic.
tbh messaging them at all is asking for it, but I understand the frustration

BushidoBro

Oct 27, 2017
That feel when Mirage Ult saves your life at 5 hp in the last circle and gives you enough time to pop the Phoenix kit. We were edge of ring pinned by another squad the other side on high ground, with the 3rd squad the floor above us in Lava Siphon. Whoever made the first move was going to get rinsed and it was us. By the time they found the real me they didn't have enough aim or time to down me. Ult managed to confuse everyone long enough for our guys to reposition between 2 rocks and a truck, letting us manage both other squads comprehensively. Good fun win.

100%. I've been maining Mirage this season after really just floating between different legends in the previous two seasons, and I have to say I frigging love his kit. He can be so incredibly clutch in a firefight.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
100%. I've been maining Mirage this season after really just floating between different legends in the previous two seasons, and I have to say I frigging love his kit. He can be so incredibly clutch in a firefight.
It's such a great feeling to bamboozle someone.

My favourite thing to do is pop my ult, and send a decoy like it's trying to run away. I can't believe people fall for it.

Sunnz

Apr 16, 2019
AHH, nothing better than being called a noob from a seer user who runs off and gets downed instantly (after we already beat two teams and still healing/looting in ranks)
Some gamers are a weird bunch.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
I can't tell you how many matches I've lost today because a Seer has either interrupted our team's heals or revives. How the heck does Respawn say that they're trying to counter third parties when they introduce a Legend who literally makes it next to impossible for you to have a fighting chance?!

You win fights by having good intel. If you know it's only 2 people vs 3 then that's good intel to push. With Seer, they've given every team good intel so it's just non-stop pushing, especially after a fight because Seer can see how low everyone's health is. It's really stupid.

Seer should be totally removed from ranked until he's fixed. He's a walking cheat code at this point.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Finally able to win matches with the squad in BR. All three matches we won last night was with less than 1500 damage. Picking carefully your fights seems like the only way to go this season.