• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I seem to get matched with the worse players in a morning.Hardly anyone wants to work together and those that do have the most incredible potato aim.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very rarely getting team mates anymore that don't both die instantly at the first sign of a fight, it wasn't like this in the first week or so..

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've got to be honest here...

I'm really sick and tired of having to play this game in a team format. I don't like the pressure of having to perform for your teammates in tense situations, or having to deal with them stealing all the good loot.

I'm really considering just abandoning my squad from now on and going rogue. How big of a scumbag am I? I just want to have fun.

It's not like anyone can dictate how you wanna play the game. If my squad isn't on, I can get tired of randoms, too. But I try not to lone wolf.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I need to stop messing with the 3x HCOG. So many times I've ADSd just to be thrown off by how far the zoom feels compared to the 2x. I've died because of it.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Im done with this game until the battlepass drops.

It's an amazing game, but the random players I get matched with are starting to piss me off and it's making the game not enjoyable at all.

I've had a mixture of players disconnecting during the drop, to players that think their Rambo and run off towards multiple enemies while your desperately trying to find a gun that isn't a Mozambique, to players that split off and do their own thing.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Can't wait for a proper stats screen! I'd love to see how everyone stacks up on here and if it's really all the shitty randoms failures or a problem closer to home...

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Again it would never happen but I would enjoy the game far more if there was a solo queue only playlist, as in no preformed groups

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
had my second game of the day and went better than hope. mange to find a legendary sniper and got this.

i though would be much harder but nope :D

and also got this in the end.

Nov 21, 2017
Im done with this game until the battlepass drops.

It's an amazing game, but the random players I get matched with are starting to piss me off and it's making the game not enjoyable at all.

I've had a mixture of players disconnecting during the drop, to players that think their Rambo and run off towards multiple enemies while your desperately trying to find a gun that isn't a Mozambique, to players that split off and do their own thing.

Honestly, if winning matters to you in such a casual type of FPS, then just hop into one of the Discord servers and start playing with regulars.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Honestly, if winning matters to you in such a casual type of FPS, then just hop into one of the Discord servers and start playing with regulars.

I'm not arranging games with other people in the discord. I have a family and I squeeze games in here and there. I don't play big sessions so it would be difficult for me to arrange anything.

I don't want players to be brilliant at the game. I just want them to show a little bit of team work In a team based game. I'm getting sick of being the only player left before it gets to the final 10 squads.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the only "close" range gun the 3x could get away with is the wingman. That would be insane.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
I feel like the only "close" range gun the 3x could get away with is the wingman. That would be insane.

I pretty much ignore anything 3x and above, it just isn't worth it. A 2x-4x is my favourite on the right weapon, particularly if my secondary is a shot gun or R99.

Snipers are good for wearing down teams but due to the knock down shields, it is hard to get the elimination at range.

May be one of the attachments for the snipers could be knockdown shield piercing rounds or something. That may be a bit OP, but I am sure there is something they can do to make snipers a viable option.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I went from avoiding the wingman to grabbing it whenever I can. It took me awhile to understand it's ballistics but it was worth it.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
I can be getting 15-18 kill games, and I still revive my randoms.

Even getting new players to their first win is satisfying for me.

Just play the game as it is. If you want to solo or duo, just uninstall and wait for solo and duo mode.

Deleted member 2321

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not arranging games with other people in the discord. I have a family and I squeeze games in here and there. I don't play big sessions so it would be difficult for me to arrange anything.

I don't want players to be brilliant at the game. I just want them to show a little bit of team work In a team based game. I'm getting sick of being the only player left before it gets to the final 10 squads.

Don't be shy. I also have family. Hop on the discord when the kids are asleep.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I always have it pinned and like to fire it up every so often. How did you find it after playing Apex? I imagine a little easier with the lower TTK?
It was a blast. Yeah, the moment to moment encounters are a lot easier due to the TTK, more accurate hipfire, and hitscan weaponry, but I think I'll be loading this up more now as a little bit of a refresher. Respawn kills it with movement, and even though Apex is a lot slower they both feel great in their different way, I liked being able to slingshot myself into chaining crouch hops in TF2 again.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can not break 12 kill wins. I'll go over but I lose the match. Breaking 10 kills is seriously the average but it's so disappointing that 12 seems to be my peak win.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this game intentionally tests my patience when I'm trying to set the new PR. Every time I'm bound to break 12 I get squaded with potatoes.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they add seasonal trackers that share stats across characters. I think the per character ones are starting to work negatively, with people DC"ing when their "main" is chosen.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a place to report bugs for Apex Legends, like every time I load it on PS4 Pro it takes about 10 minutes to load, I must be the only person with this problem.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
G
Titanfall 2 is amazing.

Replayed the entire campaign last month in anticipation of Apex.

It's my favorite FPS campaign of all time next to Bioshock 1 and the original Half Life.
The campaign felt like it could've been a pseudo Half Life 3 in places and it's not coincidental since both run on Source.

I didn't like what they did with Titanfall 2's MP though. Was hoping for an upgraded and refined Titanfall 1.

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
Turns out stocks do almost nothing :(

They only reduce ADS aim drift and weapon holster/equip times.

Deleted member 21996

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Would be funny it you could display crap achievements on the tracker. A few off the top of my head:

"times lost to melee while carrying weapon"

"times respawned in single match"' (or revived)

"quickest squad wipe as jumpmaster"

"biggest carry by winning team" (defined as damage deficit on next lowest teammate)

"wins with less than 500 damage contribution" (or wins with fewer than x kills)

"times died by Mozambique"

"unsuccessful execution attempts"

"worst accuracy % in a match"

"teammates knocked by friendly fire"

Take it away folks...

Deleted member 2321

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
G

It's my favorite FPS campaign of all time next to Bioshock 1 and the original Half Life.
The campaign felt like it could've been a pseudo Half Life 3 in places and it's not coincidental since both run on Source.

I didn't like what they did with Titanfall 2's MP though. Was hoping for an upgraded and refined Titanfall 1.

It's great. Definitely had VALVe vibes. For some reason I'm among the few who got wayyyy into the MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.