• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Sweet. First match of the night and got a good squad and for my second victory. Only had one kill, but a few downs and did a lot of healing as Lifeline. So at least less of a carry than my first win where I did zilch and got downed a few times. None of us got downed at all and I think we only had 8 kills combined. Most of them in a couple mid-match skirmished.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Finally got my first win and I can officially put the game away.

35199dc7-66d3-4815-b228-6748f3ac1abd.PNG
u know whats odd. I know ur joking....but i felt this way. I've played tons of BR games. But i had never legitimately won a match before. Till the other nite in Apex. And this weird thing happened. Unlike when I win a game of PVP or something, and im like hell yeh....time for another round. I feel like im done. Like i beat a game. I haven't really had the urge to play Apex since. Im very much back in the stupid Crimson Days grind in Destiny 2....and looking to jump into Anthem on Friday.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There definitely seems to be a glitch where sometimes randomly you'll melee instead of shoot. Just lost a game because of it, and I know I damn well didn't click the analogue stick.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Valentines day items:

Banner frame for Pathfinder
Skin for Longbow

Last edited:

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
So our Wraith just had this weird glitch where she couldn't stop moving in slow motion, it really sucked, they just ended up having to die.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Man I keep trying to use caustic but he's so situational. If you don't get the right circle he just feels like he's getting in the way in the endgame because he's such a big target.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
People need to stop making caustic videos, I need to keep all the secrets to myself and all these punks are showing him off and now going to be harder for me to use my main.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
2a3bbded-e2c9-4ab1-9496-7967534ddf9b.PNG

Solid first game of the day. My two randos must have hated how fast I was pushing us through every area.

So our Wraith just had this weird glitch where she couldn't stop moving in slow motion, it really sucked, they just ended up having to die.
Its the servers. Shroud had it happen to him about an hour or so ago and my group gets it every now and then as well .

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Same happened with my teammate, he was playing bloodhound.

We actually still won tho, dunno how.
Yeah we still won haha, but I felt bad for them.
Same happened to me... was really annoying
I didn't notice it before the update. But maybe it was happening before it, I dunno.

Anyway, I feel like the servers are much better overall now, every bullet is connecting, don't feel latency like I did before in some matches.

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having annoying squad issues on PS4? Every time i complete a game with my squad, and we go back to the lobby, it will say that they're still in game. They can see me readying, but I cant see them readying. Then, it'll put my two teammates in a game without me. Sometimes, it wont even say they're in a game, we all ready up, and again it puts them in a game without me. The only solution is for me to leave the squad and rejoin it after every game.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
First crash since the update. Down to 2 squads. Us full and fully armed, armored and healed. Them down 1, running from the ring towards us. Feels bad, man.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Anyone else having annoying squad issues on PS4? Every time i complete a game with my squad, and we go back to the lobby, it will say that they're still in game. They can see me readying, but I cant see them readying. Then, it'll put my two teammates in a game without me. Sometimes, it wont even say they're in a game, we all ready up, and again it puts them in a game without me. The only solution is for me to leave the squad and rejoin it after every game.
I get this with one of my friends, but not happened with others yet. He does the same thing, just rejoins my party after every game to make sure it doesn't happen.

SaraNWrap

Alt account
Banned
Jan 30, 2019
I'm so bad at this game and shooters in general haha, but im having fun even though I usually die before I even see whos shooting me or from where.

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
I get this with one of my friends, but not happened with others yet. He does the same thing, just rejoins my party after every game to make sure it doesn't happen.
It's pretty frustrating. I've tweeted at EAHelp and they basically asked me if today's patch fixed it, which it didn't. No response from them since.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else's game feel a bit... framey...ier on PC since the patch? I can't quite figure out what it is, but the framepacing feels worse and I can't tell if I'm imagining it.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
It should be fuckin illegal for 2 mozambiques to spawn in the same loot pile. Especially on the supply ship.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
crossposting here but:

as much as I adore the game, the pricing structure for some of the skin stuff feels gross. the event stuff today, for example, is 1100 coins for each item, but the smallest increment you can buy is 1000, and the next step up from that is 2000.

pretty standard practice but disappointed to see it here

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Up to seven wins (one with each legend, excluding Mirage who is still locked) playing solo with randoms with no mics. The ping system is so good, just wish people would ping enemies before they engage.

Najaf

Oct 26, 2017
Houston, TX
Anyone have the glitch where your unlocked characters are showing as locked in the selection screen? Just happened and its stuck that way even after a reboot.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
Got to play again after a few days off. Got a win and a couple of top 5 finishes. Still can't believe how much I'm enjoying this game. Got to 23 today and need to decided between caustic and mirage. People seem to either love or hate both of them.

Aug 5, 2018
Apparently if you pick caustic or mirage as your featured character the countdown will still auto select them, so at least there's that.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On Xbox. Caustic and Mirage are locked for me again? I've had Mirage since the beginning (EA Access) and got Caustic 21 levels ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.